Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maui

photo chick
    Dammit, I can't catch a break! January 4th is what I meant, thanks Havasu.
    And you're right, anyone who chooses to live in Illinois needs a psych evaluation. Unfortunately, it's where I was born and I'm getting a free Master's degree with my current situation. As soon as I have that finished, you can bet the farm that I'll be relocating.
    Easy fella.....don't be stressin' out on us Adam, you are the one off to Maui so I'm not feelin' sorry for you!!

adjones419
    We are also heading to Maui. We are leaving on the 7th till the 12th. Staying over at the Grand Wailea, can't wait... How long you going to be there ???
    We'll be there until the 13th. Maybe a ***boat get together is in order.

Havasu1986
    We'll be there until the 13th. Maybe a ***boat get together is in order.
    Of Dec or Jan.

adjones419
    Easy fella.....don't be stressin' out on us Adam, you are the one off to Maui so I'm not feelin' sorry for you!!
    I know, I have no reason to complain. After Tuesday, I'll be done with school and teaching for about a month...should give me some time to get some work done on the Mako.

photo chick
    Of Dec or Jan.
    hee hee!
    I know, I have no reason to complain. After Tuesday, I'll be done with school and teaching for about a month...should give me some time to get some work done on the Mako.
    What is your Master's in?

Classic Daycruiser
    Take the heliocopter ride to Molaki to see the sea cliffs. Also the southeast end of Maui is George Harrisons Estate (Hana).
    I also rented a Cessna a the local airport and took a trip over to he big island to see the lava flows. Be sure to save a day or two just hang on the beach/pool and relax.

adjones419
    Of Dec or Jan.
    January...I think. :idea:

adjones419
    Take the heliocopter ride to Molaki to see the sea cliffs. Also the southeast end of Maui is George Harrisons Estate (Hana).
    I also rented a Cessna a the local airport and took a trip over to he big island to see the lava flows. Be sure to save a day or two just hang on the beach/pool and relax.
    I'm going to save more than a day or two for relaxing on the beach. The helicopter ride sounds like fun.

adjones419
    What is your Master's in?
    Geography & Environmental Resources with a concentration in Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Cool stuff!

photo chick
    Geography & Environmental Resources with a concentration in Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Cool stuff!
    Wow cool.................... auh what's that? j/k!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast