Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So Who's the "PHOTOGLOU" OF Mercedes ??

THATJEFFGUY
    Well I think it's time for a Christmas present to myself. So who's the "Photoglou" of Mercedes Benz on the boards ? I'm looking at the '08 CLS550. Anyone have one....good or bad opinions ?

Hustler
    I would talk to Dossanger

Havasu1986
    Well I think it's time for a Christmas present to myself. So who's the "Photoglou" of Mercedes Benz on the boards ? I'm looking at the '08 CLS550. Anyone have one....good or bad opinions ?
    I love XMAS I always give myself something real expensive also. Kinda a end of the year bonus.

SOCALDETAIL1
    I have a guy at Penske in West Covina.

Throttle
    paging Harry.....

Cigalert
    FYI, a buddy got an 06, my uncle got an 07. Electronics issues, seats all jacked up, command NAV issues, suspensions issues....both cars multiple visits to the dealership. They boogie and look sweet but don't say I didn't warn you. Also on golf outings I've had to pop my 235lb ass into the back seat...it's beyond tight. Don't let those 4 doors fool you. Go with the E63. You'll be much happier.
    Also, I can't really say where they work but it rhymes with felcher holmes. Anywho, he mentioned to me the tranny was lockin up the shifter. The fix...a rubber mallet to that bitch and it's as good as new.

jdogginla
    FYI, a buddy got an 06, my uncle got an 07. Electronics issues, seats all jacked up, command NAV issues, suspensions issues....both cars multiple visits to the dealership. They boogie and look sweet but don't say I didn't warn you. Also on golf outings I've had to pop my 235lb ass into the back seat...it's beyond tight. Don't let those 4 doors fool you. Go with the E63. You'll be much happier.
    Also, I can't really say where they work but it rhymes with felcher holmes. Anywho, he mentioned to me the tranny was lockin up the shifter. The fix...a rubber mallet to that bitch and it's as good as new.
    Even though it has four doors.....Mercedes still considers it a coupe not a Sedan. Back seats aren't meant for grown men! That's like trying to stick you in the back of an RX-7.....

BoatPI
    FYI if you are buying a used 07 should be about 15G less. They take a huge hit in the first year. But if you are seeking a sportier 4 door look at the new BMW M5 4 Door that is about to be released.

SAFA 1
    i have the S550 -07 allot more room then cls, that's the only thing i heard about the cls it has no room in the back, you can call Natalie @ house of import 949-275 6050 tell her James sent you

SCR INC
    I know my sister loves her brand new 515hp AMG CLK55, 2 door rocket !!
    I have the CL 55 with a pulley and chip and your rite!!! Tires are not cheap . I need to keep the traction control on more often

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast