Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhino's

bohica
    I've dealt with Art Wood, at Montclair Motorsports. He's taken good care of me, I have bought two from him.(909)946-8488
    I'll 2nd Art at Montclair Motorsports. Tell him you want the Funco discount.

otd cycles did not have any SE's last week when i checked,i have a silver se with tires rims seat belts with 15 hours and never in the sand i will make a great deal on.I dont plan on using it due to some family issues.

Hustler
    otd cycles did not have any SE's last week when i checked,i have a silver se with tires rims seat belts with 15 hours and never in the sand i will make a great deal on.I dont plan on using it due to some family issues.
    Deal huh? How about a 30 pack for down payment and a 30 pack every week till summer starts? I cant afford your summer drinking habits

me4drvr
    I was at Chapparel a couple weeks ago and they had some... might be a little bit of a drive for you though, but I know that they always match a good deal... Custom Motorsports in Riverside has some nice pre-customized ones ready to roll from 15k-20k....

HMF'er
    I was at Montclair Yamaha last night. It seems they just received a shipment of Rhinos, several colors. Talk to ART.

BLOWN HOWARD
    My buddy is driving up to Henderson NV tommorow to pick one up its a 660 2007 and its 9300 otd. Seems like a good deal to me.

LOWRIVER2
    74 motorsports in Temecula did great deals last year on eight rhinos in our group. Worth a phone call.

sigepmock
    I was at Montclair Yamaha last night. It seems they just received a shipment of Rhinos, several colors. Talk to ART.
    I'll third or fourth Art at Montclair. Good honest guy with great customer service.
    Chris Mock

Johnwithjm
    Redrocket and myself just bought two rhinos at Alba action sports in Poway. Ask for Scott he gave us the hookup with great service. It is worth the drive. 858-486-4380

Jordy
    What is your idea of a great deal??? The offer that Hustler put up seems pretty fair.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast