Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rhino's

Johnwithjm
    otd cycles did not have any SE's last week when i checked,i have a silver se with tires rims seat belts with 15 hours and never in the sand i will make a great deal on.I dont plan on using it due to some family issues.Yes lets hear you idea of a great deal?

N2dezracer
    just throwin this out there but temecula motorsports just got 12 red 700s in last night and we need to make them go away. give me a call,(951)-698 -4123 and no, im not a salesman. i run the service dept but if you see me i"ll work the sales mgr for you the best i can. we also do customs if you choose.

Baja Big Dog
    Do not use Hahm, they are a bunch of a-holes, there service is a fricken joke!!
    And Charpperal is not any better....

Cigalert
    Do not use Hahm, they are a bunch of a-holes, there service is a fricken joke!!
    And Charpperal is not any better....
    I went against your judgement and decided to stopped by Hahm today since they're about 10 minutes from my work. I already got a quote from OTD and wanted something to compare it to.
    I've been pretty f'n cranky lately so I'll try to keep this shorter than my time spent there.
    Walked in at 1:00pm. Grabbed a sales guy and walked his happy ass over to the rhino's. Started asking questions and he answered them properly (comforting to know someone knows a little about what they are selling). I asked for the price on the base 700 with the red body. He said let me go check but it's about $15k. I chuckled and said "go ask your sales manager".
    He came back almost 20 minutes later and asked "have you been given another price". "why of course...I do my homework". He said well we can do the Blue 700 SE for $12.5K. "but I didn't ask for a price on the blue se....what is the price on the red one we already discussed?". He said "oh chit, let me go check....oh and one more thing, do you want to fill out a credit app?". To which I calmly replied "I want to buy a rhino. If I have to pay cash, put it on a credit card or fill out a credit application will all be decided after I've been given a price".
    He came back about 20 minutes later and said "that will be 11,499 OTD". So I had to ask "I thought you said it was $15k how did the price drop so much during your discussion with your sales manager". He replied "well, this is a good starting point is it not?". Me "that's your starting point?" Him "yeah we can start there and work numbers from there" Me again "but what's the base bottom price, not your starting point?". Tubby left again.
    I made some business calls, called my wife and bs'd with a friend who's mother is real sick. I checked the time on my cell and noticed it was 2:20. I had been there an hour and 20 minutes and was still not given a price. The guy came back and said "what do you want your payments to be?" One to many straws on this camels back. "Sorry bro, I have to go home. If you get a price can you call me on my cell". He fought me about wanting to leave which made me more angry. Finally I asked to talk to the sales manager to inform him of my feelings at that point.
    10 minutes later the sales manager comes walking towards me "I really want to make you happy...what happened that you want to leave right now". I said "I have to go home. I wake up at 3:00am everyday and wasn't expecting an hour and a half to get a price". He apoligized for the delay and said he only knew about the deal about 5 minutes before. I called bullshit because I watched the sales guy talk to him from the very first second he left my sight. He continued to deny any knowledge of the deal until the last few minutes so I said "I've wasted enough time waiting for a price and now I've resorted to arguing with the two of you. I know I'm being an asshole and yelling in your store right now but I've been here way too long to not get answers." The sales guy peaked over the managers shoulder and in his little vato voice shouted "so you never inteded on buying this today?". I snapped, seriously went spider monkey. I moved around the manager and yelled lots of repeated vulgaritys and then pointed at him and told the sales manager "this attitude is making me want to leave". The manager then asked "so you don't want a rhino". I said "I want a rhino....just not from you".
    Eat my ass Hahm.
    http://www.silverqueen.com/Silverpla...up%20spoon.JPG
    What the poo? I've walked into a car dealership and walked out with the keys in less than an hour, I bought my boat on the phone and I've survived the road to Hana. I had no fawkin idea buying a simple toy would be such a dickitch.
    Next stop, LA Cyclesports or Montclair.

Havasu1986
    Did you try www.bertsmegamall.com They were the cheapest when I was looking.

Brewzed
    my buddy just bought an 08 700 greenie for $10,500 OTD at Corona Yamaha

catman-do
    HAHM- when I bought my last two bikes, they were both from there and I was out within an hour... They were the best price by over 100 from ANYWHERE else at that time. (This is the one in Anaheim, not newport) Couldnt say much about the rest of that place because I dont live near there so I dont ever go back for parts.
    Montclair- To me this place was too expensive, and I used to hang out with Arts family. Still never had the best prices. BUT, the customer service there is good, and he does know his stuff in regards to the products being sold.

GABACHOS_LBC
    You won't be disappointed with Montclair. Art is a stand up guy and will treat you right.

riverfun
    When I bought mine in Jan. 07 I went on line to all the major dealers OTD cycle, Hamm, Del Amo Yamaha, Berts etc. about 6 of them. Told them exatly what I wanted and that I was ready to by now, all got back to me within 2 hrs. with OTD prices. Gave my CC# to hold one and picked it up the next morn. By far the best way to do it!

riverbound
    As some of you know I have been shopping new and used rhinos for the last 2 months now. I can say HANDS DOWN the best pricing I have found was Larry from Walt's in Havasu. I just picked up a fully done up Red700 (cage back seat, light bar, wheels, harnesses, etc..) for what most local guys wanted for a stocker. plus I drove it home from the dealer that day street legal. In the last month My friends and I have bought a total of 5 rhinos from them and a dirtbike. the only complaint I have is I didnt want a red one, but that was all they had, and when I make a decision, Im not very patient.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast