Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Channel Mooring again......

purrfecttremor
    I do control My drinking or at least My wife does.:rollside: On the serious side,We all must get involved one way or the other. I will write a letter tonight to someone who cares on the city council.

slowinhavasu
    I just got home too...overall it was a positive night for the boating cummunity, I thought the turn out was lousey. We need more people with ideas to solve the problems.
    Mine of course was public education...
    I thought Kieth had some good input also...Kind of got the attention where it belonged, on the people that walk down with no boat at all.
    the next big fight will be to stop there parking meter idea....

Redwing247
    The most disturbing thing to me was the fact that there was so little participation from the boating industry (exception being Todd from Joker's Wild, and Keith from Conquest. If there were others, please say so). The Havasu boatbuilders rely on those that boat on Havasu to line their pockets, and have the most to lose, and yet they won't even show up to support legislature that would protect their investment, and support those that have bought their products.
    Boat owners should call their Havasu based manufacturer to get involved. Are you listening Magic/Sleek, Advantage, Cheetah, Nordic...???

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789