Thread: Ontario Al & Ed's...

me4drvr
    Isn't there someone on here that is a manager or something over there?? Or if anyone can get HB pricing there... I want to get some upgrades in the truck ASAP and would like the best deal, obviously... basically a Kenwood DNX7100, a flipdown 10" DVD player, bluetooth, onstar control, XM, etc.. etc..
    Bnag for the buck..

USCFAN
    Sent you a pm.

riverbound
    Isn't there someone on here that is a manager or something over there?? Or if anyone can get HB pricing there... I want to get some upgrades in the truck ASAP and would like the best deal, obviously... basically a Kenwood DNX7100, a flipdown 10" DVD player, bluetooth, onstar control, XM, etc.. etc..
    Bnag for the buck..
    I was the manager over there for years. After I left Dallas took over as mgr. Dave is the owner. Talk to Dallas and tell him bill sent you from ***boat and he will take care of you.
    909-481-8411.
    Darren is one of the top 5 installers in the US and runs a tight shop so you know it will be done right the FIRST time.

Cole Trickle
    I was the manager over there for years. After I left Dallas took over as mgr. Dave is the owner. Talk to Dallas and tell him bill sent you from ***boat and he will take care of you.
    909-481-8411.
    Darren is one of the top 5 installers in the US and runs a tight shop so you know it will be done right the FIRST time.
    Agreed....There service,pricing and quality is top notch.
    They can go budget and simple or crazy and spendy

me4drvr
    right on... I knew someone on here was a manager there... I'll call Dallas up..
    Thanks for the PM USC, I'll give your place a call too...