Thread: OK RHINO, SIDE by SIDE and ALL UTV PEEPS

scarabrick2
    For those of you who don't want to buy or have to deal with a TRAILER for your UTV , here is an option I found. I need one for myself and thought I would share it with you guys/gals
    http://www.buttonsling.com/atv_carrier.htm
    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...m%3D10%26um%3D 1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26sa%3DG
    Looks good and Won't mess up your tailgate.
    because, no body likes a messsssyyyyyy tailgate or a sagggggggyyyyy tailgate

syke-o
    that looks like i could make that at my shop.... nice idea though

Cole Trickle
    I have thought about making something like that. I would rather have it sit over the tail gate a bit.
    Also it needs to be quite a bit wider. My Rear tires on my Rhino touch my cables.

Froggystyle
    Well, that is the least safe thing I have seen all day.
    Class III hitches have a load rating of 500# or less with the load only 8" behind the hitch... I.E. a standard ball. Hang it that far back and you will twist any factory hitch off in a matter of hours. Assuming that it didn't bend first, which seems to be a real possiblity given the design.
    Two thumbs down from an engineering perspective.

Not So Fast
    Class III hitches have a load rating of 500# or less with the load only 8" behind the hitch... I.E. a standard ball. Hang it that far back and you will twist any factory hitch off in a matter of hours. Assuming that it didn't bend first, which seems to be a real possiblity given the design.
    Ditto:idea: NSF

djunkie
    For a quad it might be ok but I wouldn't even think of hanging a Rhino on that thing.

scarabrick2
    its for my quad but i'm sure it could be modified to fit a rhino. I would remove the tail gate perhaps and add some lateral support. plus weight the ass end of the rhino. Just thought I would throw it out there