Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rexie, Hey Rexie

Mike is da MAN, that is funny chit right there

I have been bushwhacked by an intruder. Have you no class? My avatar has taken on Biblical proportions. At least I'm in a Alfa Romeo. But Dude, I hate driftin.......HELP!
    How did I get dragged into this Santa? http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../732violin.gif
    And are we going to have a new bareassed Santa gig this year or do we need to drag out the old tired shit for some fresh chops.

Riverkid
    How did I get dragged into this Santa? http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../732violin.gif
    And are we going to have a new bareassed Santa gig this year or do we need to drag out the old tired shit for some fresh chops.

Now it's starting to feel like christmas i was wondering when you would
    kick it into gear lou. niceeeeeeeeeeeee

Bobbo541
    Thanks Rattle Can for letting us laugh at you.That driftin is bad ass.

rrrr
    LMAO.......
    I never knew Santa liked Italian sports cars.....

Rattle Can Lou
    Bobo my freind, you don't know me very well. I think the world needs as much laughter as we can give it. I love the thought of the world laughing at me. Go Bilgie, go!

Bobbo541
    Hey Lou i meant laughing with you. Laughing is a good thing no matter who or what it is. Thanks agian Lou and Happy Holidays.

Rattle Can Lou
    Happy Holidays to everyone. I think I need to address the lack of Santa pictures. This X-Mas we will have to depend on somebody elses creative abilities. As some of you know my father in law fell off of his roof in Parker. He was airlifted to Phoenix with extensive injuries. (he is 81) My wife and I flew to Phoenix and spent time with him. He is out of danger at this time and they then airlifted him to Downey. CA. and put him in a rehab center. This has eased the burden on my mother in law. They were all scheduled to be here in Boise for the Holidays and of course that won't happen now. He will be in a wheelchair for minimum of 8 weeks. So, the long and the short of it was I was flying into LA for the annual Santa photo shoot when everything kinda changed...now, there are many more holidays in a year and they make theme thongs for all of them. It's pretty sad really because we had the layout all picked out...woulda been cool. So pray for my father in law (coolest guy in the world) and I promise you some fun in the not to distant future....RCL

Happy Holidays to everyone. I think I need to address the lack of Santa pictures. This X-Mas we will have to depend on somebody elses creative abilities. As some of you know my father in law fell off of his roof in Parker. He was airlifted to Phoenix with extensive injuries. (he is 81) My wife and I flew to Phoenix and spent time with him. He is out of danger at this time and they then airlifted him to Downey. CA. and put him in a rehab center. This has eased the burden on my mother in law. They were all scheduled to be here in Boise for the Holidays and of course that won't happen now. He will be in a wheelchair for minimum of 8 weeks. So, the long and the short of it was I was flying into LA for the annual Santa photo shoot when everything kinda changed...now, there are many more holidays in a year and they make theme thongs for all of them. It's pretty sad really because we had the layout all picked out...woulda been cool. So pray for my father in law (coolest guy in the world) and I promise you some fun in the not to distant future....RCL
    Lou, ....any chance the layout will still be available
    We wish your father in law well....steve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast