Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: So who are you voting for??

Not So Fast
    After reading about and listening to most of the candidates for President who will you be voting for?:idea: There just isnt a clear cut winner IMO, each one has serious flaws when you research them. The US needs some good leadership at this point in time. NSF

ULTRA26 # 1
    After reading about and listening to most of the candidates for President who will you be voting for?:idea: There just isnt a clear cut winner IMO, each one has serious flaws when you research them. The US needs some good leadership at this point in time. NSF
    Bobby. so far I'm with you. nobody stands tall IMO.

sanger rat
    Ron Paul

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    I vote for HAPPY HOUR!

catman-do
    I think what America needs is someone that will stand up and tell everyone to f..k off and stop crying about everything. America used to be a country full of people that would fall down, stand back up, wipe off their pants and get back into the grind.... all in order to "do the right thing". Now its becoming a country of people that fall down, let people kick them while they are down, and then sue the owner of the land that they fell on, oh yeah and then before they get back up they need govt assistance in order to "do the right thing". (and im NOT talking about RE industry, more about lazy workers).
    On a serious note, im voting for Mitt Romney, I think we need a Mormon prez. That way I wont be able to buy beer any day of the week at the river, and then when I want some coke for my Capt, i wont be able to find that either. BUT, we will have strong family value back!

Troy McClure
    Hilary
    J/K

OCMerrill
    Hilary
    J/K
    At first I am like oh SHIT.....then I thanked God (who I think is real...and just doesn't like ***boat. ) that you were J/K.

Troy McClure
    At first I am like oh SHIT.....then I thanked God (who I think is real...and just doesn't like ***boat. ) that you were J/K.
    Ha, ha... no, I'm a small (micro?) business owner.... the dems don't have my best interest in mind...
    Actually do they have any U.S. citizen's welfare in mind?

mickeyfinn
    RON PAUL

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast