Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: So who are you voting for??

Troy McClure
    You're telling ME to stop expressing my opinions? I will not, and you can't make me, because I am an American and I have FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I can say what I want and you can't stop me.
    Whadda ya think of that?
    Homeless
    YAWN................................
    Dolt. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

blown65
    You're telling ME to stop expressing my opinions? I will not, and you can't make me, because I am an American and I have FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I can say what I want and you can't stop me.
    Whadda ya think of that?
    Homeless
    actually all it takes is an admin to shut ya up. LOL

Nord
    Wow.........thanks God I'm too busy in retail this time of season to follow good threads that get ruined :notam:

Outnumbered
    ...I will not, and you can't make me, because I am an American and I have FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I can say what I want and you can't stop me.
    Whadda ya think of that?
    Homeless
    I think you sound like a cry baby throwing a tantrum...
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...g/crybaby1.jpg

homelessinaz
    Since you have nothing in common with any of this forum's members, why do you feel the need to visit and share your far left, wako opinions?
    Ever hear of "The Fairness Doctrine"? Is was a piece of FCC regulations until the early 80's when an FCC comissioner under Reagan declared that the doctrine hurt the public interest and violated the 1st amendment.
    Well, bed news. The same 2 senators who argued most vociferously against the bill, Reid and Kerry, are now shaking the dust off of the bill and talking about re-institution it to include, among other things the internet. You may all (hopefully) be required to give equal time and bandwidth to opposing points of view in these chatrooms real soon.
    On the real side, sirs, you have to realize that these times are going to be changing soon. You got your 8 years. Althought I wouldn't claim the man or woman as my own, either Hillary or Obama, they are without one doubt your next President and Vice President. This will bring about change. I understand why this makes folks like you angry, but YOU MUST learn to deal with being the party in the minority again. Having me on your board will help.
    Homeless

homelessinaz
    actually all it takes is an admin to shut ya up. LOL
    I assume you are talking about having an admin use their power to remove me from this list. Is that right? Well, just to you know, an admin would have to demonstrate that my speech is harmful to others of that it has the potential to be harmful to others. Otherwise, I've got freedom of speech to say what I want, and if anyone shuts me down, I'll sue. I'll sue the board itself, whatever moderator shuts me off, and I'll start a nationwide boycott of all businesses who sponsor this site.
    Now what are you thinking?
    Homeless

Outnumbered
    ...I'll sue. I'll sue the board itself, whatever moderator shuts me off, and I'll start a nationwide boycott of all businesses who sponsor this site.
    Homeless
    I think you are what is wrong with the country. "I'll sue you....waaaaaaaa.......I'll sue you.......waaaaaa". You are too funny

WestTNRiverRat
    I assume you are talking about having an admin use their power to remove me from this list. Is that right? Well, just to you know, an admin would have to demonstrate that my speech is harmful to others of that it has the potential to be harmful to others. Otherwise, I've got freedom of speech to say what I want, and if anyone shuts me down, I'll sue. I'll sue the board itself, whatever moderator shuts me off, and I'll start a nationwide boycott of all businesses who sponsor this site.
    Homeless
    I was thinking that you were an idiot. Now I'm thinking that you're the gay love child of Jane Fonda and Jesse Jackson.

Old Texan
    Homeless
    The TROLL has just threatened us.
    Sue us over putting you on "Ignore" Lamebrain. Now go paddle out in front of Ferry, you Fairy.......

blown65
    rof, I'm sure the site is really worried about your threat of a lawsuit.
    as for the sponsors, I guess your their problem. lucky them