Thread: BBC Imco Powerflows

FlatRat
    Nice set of Imco Powerflows with custom SS pipes.I personaly have never ran them,they came with the Howard.Not sure what they're worth.Will pics this weekend.Trade for 7416 crank,rods,pistons for BBC.Thanks

BrendellaJet
    Just an FYI, my bro and I both found sets of these for about 800 each-used. actually I think I paid $750 with used hose, s pipes & clamps. My bro paid 600(for a nicer set!) but needed to fab his S pipes...So depending on their condition and what they come with that should give you an idea of what they are worth.

FlatRat
    Thanks for the info,
    very nice shape,custom pipes w/mufflers no fab work needed.

BrendellaJet
    how about some pics. Hopefully there is some adjustability in the pipes you have, otherwise there would be some fab to make it fit another boat...
    In any case with tips/mufflers you are probably closer to 900, although in this market who knows...

BrendellaJet
    Very nice. What did it come off of? I wonder where the water mixes with the exhaust?

Schiada Time
    I would be interested. PM me a price.

FlatRat
    Very nice. What did it come off of? I wonder where the water mixes with the exhaust?
    Thanks,
    It is my understanding that water in from the pump to the "crusty" fitting then off of the bottom and into the heads,then from the stat housing to the base of the Stainless pipe.They came with the '75 Howard Runner I picked up minus power.They were run on L88 Alum. head 427.Hope this helps.

FlatRat
    Sale pending

FlatRat
    Sold!!
    Thanks,Sven