Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got Interior pictures-?

new2cats
    Anyone willing to post some pictures of cool, different or interesting boat interiors. Looking for some cool ideas. Especially interested in those darker colors, warm tones, inserts, etc.....outside-the-box stuff!
    Thanks.

Classic Daycruiser
    Anyone willing to post some pictures of cool, different or interesting boat interiors. Looking for some cool ideas. Especially interested in those darker colors, warm tones, inserts, etc.....outside-the-box stuff!
    Thanks.
    !985 Tuck and roll Eliminatorhttp://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44763&stc=1&d=11971383 30

new2cats
    !985 Tuck and roll Eliminatorhttp://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44763&stc=1&d=11971383 30
    Dig the T&R..cool retro colors (that are back in style)
    Thanks for sharing.
    BB

Big Kahunaa
    hallet daves boat came out baddd a$$$$ mabey he will post some pics

f311fr1
    43 Black Thunder

468miller
    smaller boat, here ya go....i bought this boat in simi valley....... .............the fabric is called bone......

ChumpChange
    43 Black Thunder
    That's a sick interior. Nice.

Rvr Swpr
    That's awsome.

TCN
    Thanks.
    With the boat you are building I am sure Dave won't let it leave his shop unless it is over the top. Just remember the darker it is the hotter it gets. With the colors you chose, I think a tweed or light grey with a burgandy and charcoal piping would be sweet. Good luck.

new2cats
    With the boat you are building I am sure Dave won't let it leave his shop unless it is over the top. Just remember the darker it is the hotter it gets. With the colors you chose, I think a tweed or light grey with a burgandy and charcoal piping would be sweet. Good luck.
    Thanks for the input.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast