Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who can care less about the real estate market right now?

RiverToysJas
    You don't have to be a long time lurker to know this is a hot topic around here. Just curious though....are there others, like me, who don't really care about real estate fluxuations?
    I bought my current house nearly 6 years ago. We have a fixed payment we can afford @ a good interest rate, we have stable employment, we like the house and it's location, and we're in the place for the long haul.
    I really don't care about the market going up or down.....I can see how some people would....seems A LOT do around here......so are there others like me???
    RTJas

YeLLowBoaT
    I personally think its a good thing.

TCHB
    I bought my first house because I wanted my own garage, backyard, and house. I did not want to be a renter and end up with a million dollars in rent paid and nothing to show for it. As long as you can afford the payment in time it will be yours and you enjoyed home ownership. Homes just like anything go up and down with market conditions. Most people never cash out of there homes anyway.

Just put ours up for sale yesterday, so i guess i can say i will be watching the housing market a little bit.

RiverToysJas
    Just put ours up for sale yesterday, so i guess i can say i will be watching the housing market a little bit.
    Where you going Jim????

v-drive
    We have friends that are effected by it and that concerns us. We have been in our home for 23 years and have no plans of leaving anytime soon. I like the thought of having it paid for. We almost took a 2nd on it to remodel the kitchen but after seeing what we would have to pay back we just decided to pay for it ourselves. :coffeycup :coffeycup v-drive

maybe huntington next to you , not sure tina's biz sucks ass right now so i think its time to do something else, plus im tired of the 3 hours of drive time everyday.It will be tough to go from 1/2 acre and lots of room to a townhome in huntington but i will get use to it.I better get working on my strand cruiser now!

We have friends that are effected by it and that concerns us. We have been in our home for 23 years and have no plans of leaving anytime soon. I like the thought of having it paid for. We almost took a 2nd on it to remodel the kitchen but after seeing what we would have to pay back we just decided to pay for it ourselves. :coffeycup :coffeycup v-drive
    good call!

RiverToysJas
    We have friends that are effected by it and that concerns us.
    Yeah, I can see that!
    RTJas

RiverToysJas
    maybe huntington next to you , not sure tina's biz sucks ass right now so i think its time to do something else, plus im tired of the 3 hours of drive time everyday.It will be tough to go from 1/2 acre and lots of room to a townhome in huntington but i will get use to it.I better get working on my strand cruiser now!
    .......OK, since you're new I'll cut you some slack ......"Strand Cruisers" are strictly for west facing beach goers! :devil: Us south facing folk simply call them beach cruisers.
    That's good news cool though....if you want any help picking an area, let me know....after all we're prectically family now! LOL..
    RTJas

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast