Thread: Calling DiamondRacer. Want pics please!!

dragnrods
    I have been searching for a answere on the type of boat Revell used. I believe it might be a diamond boat. Your pics on the 70 are the closest I have found. Could you send some more pics my way and any more info??Thanks.Jody

dragnrods, my grandfather built the diamonds, although not very many. I guarantee Revell didn't use a Diamond model.

HIRED GUN
    dragnrods, my grandfather built the diamonds, although not very many. I guarantee Revell didn't use a Diamond model.
    i knew of a boat called "NO More Diamonds":idea:

Two of my uncles owned and raced Diamond hulls, my cousin has two of them to this day, ones an SK, the other is a daycruiser. One of my uncles had an SK, the other had the drag hull. I learned to waterski behind the Diamond hulls.

dragnrods
    Maybe Revell did not knowingly use it?? I can not say.However the ski boat of yours looks soo very close to the Revells Hemi Hydro rear end. Many boats may look simular in the front, but they are all more curved in the rear. Wonder if one of thier workers owned one and they took measurments and did a combo so they would not have to pay rights?? Jeeze!! Thanks for your help.Your ski boat is awsome by the way!!