Thread: need help

pancho
    hello,pulled the motor this weekend and already knew i had a bad stringer,theres an excellent shop here located in western Mass that i have spoken with about this,my problem is i dont want to spend another $3000.00 dollars on this boat,i purchased it in seattle and towed it home 16 months later so between buying it,storage for sixteen months,towing home with several trailer issues and things i did when i got home i already have a small fortune invested for three rides in the last two years,i fish in alaska so summers are kinda brief for me,i was kinda hoping to find someone that maybe does this kind of work as a side line.I`ll be flying out on the 17th for about two months and would really like to get this ball rollin so i am not scrambling in the spring when everyone is already busy,i can deliver next weekend in the eastern region,i am located in eastern mass but towing long distance is not an issue,if anyone here is interested or knows someone please let me know.the whole stringer dosent need replacing just a small section then reglass the length,sincerely,Kenny cell 253-569-9792

DansBlown73Nordic
    Would you tow it to Syracuse NY?

pancho
    if needed yes

pancho
    not being from this area,what side of the state is syracuse

DansBlown73Nordic
    Your around Boston? It would be about 300 miles give or take a few...

pancho
    thanks for the info,was contacted by someone local who saw the post and plan to show him the boat this week,hope this works out and thank you for the offer,will post result

snake321
    Drag it over here. 2 hours,maybe less.
    Replace that whole stringer. I don't know how replacing part of one fixes anything..

pancho
    meeting with a local ***boater to go over things tomorrow