Thread: Who's Christmas Shopping online?: Zero Tax/shipping?

Trailer Park Casanova
    Who else?
    Price transparentcy, no sales tax,, free shipping,, seems like the way to go.
    What did you buy your squeeze? You using online shopping?

uLtRADeNniS
    I have been doing all my shopping online. Prices are a little cheaper, but after shippings and/or tax its about the same as going to the store. Although.. you CAN'T put a price on NOT having to go to the malls and dealing with the crowds!!

OCMerrill
    I just bought a Nintendo DS for my son. The best price I found was C-City. Local store pu.
    This is the very first time Amazon.com was way higher. Even with no tax and super saver shipping.
    I was surprised.

OutCole'd
    I think if you guys were worth a shit, you would buy all new cabinet hardware for your wive's for Christmas.....

Trailer Park Casanova

I think if you guys were worth a shit, you would buy all new cabinet hardware for your wive's for Christmas.....

lalhc
    I just bought my wife a pink dell laptop computer w/a matching pink wireless remote.
    I think if you guys were worth a shit, you would buy all new cabinet hardware for your wive's for Christmas
    Sorry Bill

OutCole'd
    I just bought my wife a pink dell laptop computer w/a matching pink wireless remote.
    Sorry Bill
    Sure, I bet it matches your new VW bug......

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I have been doing all my shopping online. Prices are a little cheaper, but after shippings and/or tax its about the same as going to the store. Although.. you CAN'T put a price on NOT having to go to the malls and dealing with the crowds!!
    That is pretty much me. It's not really that I'm looking for deals, but having it be at my house when I get home from work makes it TOTALLY worth it.

fat rat
    That is pretty much me. It's not really that I'm looking for deals, but having it be at my house when I get home from work makes it TOTALLY worth it.
    I'm with you on that!

uLtRADeNniS
    Hell ya! I'm about to leave work right now and I have two packages waiting there!
    As far as the work Secret Santa gifts (which I absolutely hate!)..I buy the gift cards at the Vons checkout line. They have them for everywhere from Starbucks to Nordstom to Home Depot.