Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Church Volenteer shoots gunman and saves hundreds

QuickJet
    Shouldn't that headline read, "Church hires armed guard, and two teenagers STILL wind up dead"?
    Just a thought, here's what Jesus thinks about it:
    Mark 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
    Would Jesus have shot this man? If Jesus were standing right there in that church, would he have run up and given that lady a high-five? You think he would've said, "Another scumbag bites the dust"?
    This is hypocritical on the part of that church. Maybe instead of having a crucifixion scene in their sanctuary, they should have Jesus in a SWAT uniform getting ready to shoot it out with the Romans. Unfcking believable.
    Homeless
    So you are saying that he should of been allowed to continue killing as many people as possable?
    This wasn't a religious killing on the part of the armed woman, but the preservation of life, of which Jesus would whole heartedly support.

QuickJet
    What I said is a waste of oxygen? I thought it was highly relevant and well thought out. Is a church supposed to be bound by the doctrine it espouses or not? Are these the same people who are protesting a woman's right to choose? If so, where do they get off?
    Homeless
    Don't get offended, but you are a complete waste on so many levels.

homelessinaz
    This wasn't a religious killing on the part of the armed woman, but the preservation of life, of which Jesus would whole heartedly support.
    Dude, are you a Christian? If not, I can accept that you would have absolutely no idea whatsoever about the nature of Jesus Christ and that you would pull that stupid answer out of your ass, but, if you are in any way inclined to believe that Jesus was divine, or even that he had a lot of neat stuff to say, where in the HELL do you find support your opinion in the Bible?
    Name one instance of Jesus giving a big "HELL YEAH" for the taking of life.
    Jesus NEVER condoned his disciples killing, ever! When the mob came to get Jesus, Peter swung his sword in defense of Jesus and cut off man's ear.
    Matt. 26:52 "Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
    Matt. 26:53 "Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
    This is not taken out of context. Jesus believed that it was better to die in the name of the gospel than to kill, even if that meant dying!
    Any church that tries to say they are followers of Christ and yet hires an armed guard who kills someone is trying to have it both ways.
    WTF?
    Homeless

QuickJet
    Dude, are you a Christian? If not, I can accept that you would have absolutely no idea whatsoever about the nature of Jesus Christ and that you would pull that stupid answer out of your ass, but, if you are in any way inclined to believe that Jesus was divine, or even that he had a lot of neat stuff to say, where in the HELL do you find support your opinion in the Bible?
    Name one instance of Jesus giving a big "HELL YEAH" for the taking of life.
    Jesus NEVER condoned his disciples killing, ever! When the mob came to get Jesus, Peter swung his sword in defense of Jesus and cut off man's ear.
    Matt. 26:52 "Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
    Matt. 26:53 "Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
    This is not taken out of context. Jesus believed that it was better to die in the name of the gospel than to kill, even if that meant dying!
    Any church that tries to say they are followers of Christ and yet hires an armed guard who kills someone is trying to have it both ways.
    WTF?
    Homeless
    "An eye for an eye...a tooth for a tooth."
    Let's not forget this little tid bit from the almighty himself
    "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers"
    And like I said before, this was'nt a religious killing (one done in the name of God) it was done in the defense of man.
    God stated that we must follow the "law of man". Law of man allows for the protection of one's life by using deadly force.
    Now go ahead and google another irrelevent reply since you have never stepped in ANY church nor are you a follower of Christ.

homelessinaz
    "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers"
    Okay, so are you TRYING to be funny with this one, or did it just work out that way? That's not a passage from "the almighty himself", ass. The passage from the Bible that Jules has memorized was mostly made up by Quentin Tarantino and Samuel L. Jackson. The only part that's similar to what the Bible says is the part where he says, "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee." The parts about the righteous man and the shepherd are NOT SCRIPTURAL.
    Oh yeah, since you're accusing me of googling my replies, it's obvious you're googling your replies, otherwise "vengeance" would've been misspelled.
    Bitch.
    God stated that we must follow the "law of man". Law of man allows for the protection of one's life by using deadly force.
    The "Law of Man" also allows for abortion, doesn't it? Will you please be so kind as to tell those "right to life nuts" that it's okay to suck the brains out of babies, because it's approved by the law of man.
    All I'm asking for is some consistency!
    Now go ahead and google another irrelevent reply since you have never stepped in ANY church nor are you a follower of Christ.
    I did the Jesus thing in my pre-teens. I got over it around the same time I got over wrestling and comic books, but since neo-cons want to use Jesus worship as a plank in their political platform, I'll see them and raise them.
    Homeless
    Ezekiel 25:17

centerhill condor
    Shouldn't that headline read, "Church hires armed guard, and two teenagers STILL wind up dead"?
    Just a thought, here's what Jesus thinks about it:
    Mark 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
    Would Jesus have shot this man? If Jesus were standing right there in that church, would he have run up and given that lady a high-five? You think he would've said, "Another scumbag bites the dust"?
    This is hypocritical on the part of that church. Maybe instead of having a crucifixion scene in their sanctuary, they should have Jesus in a SWAT uniform getting ready to shoot it out with the Romans. Unfcking believable.
    Homeless
    That's rich...since we're quoting scripture...Paul to the Romans, "vengence is mine sayeth the Lord, I will repay"...This pistol packin' momma was the hand of God and vengence was swift. Make note to self.
    Did not the hand of God liberate the children of God from the Egyptians? Did he "smote" the enemies of Israel? Why wouldn't he do that today?
    I put your questions right up there with "would Jesus wear a Rolex"? As if he would have to be "on time"...
    Jesus knew he had to die for our sins...these young troubled soules weren't at the church to grant remission of sins nor to punish the church for past transgressions. They were there to meet "Allmighty God"...they just didn't plan on the express train!
    Not all hypocrits are in church on Sunday..
    Since we're on the Bible topic...which two chapters are identical?
    CC

ULTRA26 # 1
    "An eye for an eye...a tooth for a tooth."
    Let's not forget this little tid bit from the almighty himself
    And like I said before, this was'nt a religious killing (one done in the name of God) it was done in the defense of man.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but is the Eye for an Eye bs from the Old Testament?

Moneypitt
    What I said is a waste of oxygen? I thought it was highly relevant and well thought out. Is a church supposed to be bound by the doctrine it espouses or not? Are these the same people who are protesting a woman's right to choose? If so, where do they get off?
    Homeless
    Nah, it has nothing to do with what you said, that would just be hot air, (MMGW). I just noted that alot of oxygen was wasted on a daily basis. You do the math........
    The facts are simple here. This moron armed himself to the teeth intent on mass killings. The woman in question here, an ex Law Enforcement Officer, shot the motherfocker dead. End of story. Trying to organize a movement of hate in her, or her churches' direction, is not only stupid, it is wrong. He WAS a killer, he isn't a killer any longer. What if your wife and kids were there that morning to worship your God? If they were in the line of fire would your comments here be any different?..........Another scumbag bites the dust, HELL YEAH..............MP

QuickJet
    Okay, so are you TRYING to be funny with this one, or did it just work out that way? That's not a passage from "the almighty himself", ass. The passage from the Bible that Jules has memorized was mostly made up by Quentin Tarantino and Samuel L. Jackson. The only part that's similar to what the Bible says is the part where he says, "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee." The parts about the righteous man and the shepherd are NOT SCRIPTURAL.
    Oh yeah, since you're accusing me of googling my replies, it's obvious you're googling your replies, otherwise "vengeance" would've been misspelled.
    Bitch.
    The "Law of Man" also allows for abortion, doesn't it? Will you please be so kind as to tell those "right to life nuts" that it's okay to suck the brains out of babies, because it's approved by the law of man.
    All I'm asking for is some consistency!
    I did the Jesus thing in my pre-teens. I got over it around the same time I got over wrestling and comic books, but since neo-cons want to use Jesus worship as a plank in their political platform, I'll see them and raise them.
    Homeless
    Ezekiel 25:17
    I don't google anything, unlike yourself.
    So you want consistency between killing babies, mass murderers and a woman who happens to save the lives of hundreds??
    You are insane. Your argument has no foundation therefore you are attempting to fabricate one. Simple as that. Do you really think you are going to change our minds to your insane way of thinking?
    Are there any other idiots in your flock or are you the only one?
    I will wait until 2 pm when you get up out of bed for your response.

Nah, it has nothing to do with what you said, that would just be hot air, (MMGW). I just noted that alot of oxygen was wasted on a daily basis. You do the math........
    The facts are simple here. This moron armed himself to the teeth intent on mass killings. The woman in question here, an ex Law Enforcement Officer, shot the motherfocker dead. End of story. Trying to organize a movement of hate in her, or her churches' direction, is not only stupid, it is wrong. He WAS a killer, he isn't a killer any longer. What if your wife and kids were there that morning to worship your God? If they were in the line of fire would your comments here be any different?..........Another scumbag bites the dust, HELL YEAH..............MP
    Beat me to it Ray. Was about to google "REALITY"....I see you already did it.
    ...C'mon homelessazz, Answer the question. In my book a "Hell Yeah"
    wouldn't scratch the surface!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast