Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imco tanks

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    does anyone have Imco stainless gunnel tanks they want to sell?
    Omega

schiada96
    I'm alot less expensive than Imco. What size are you looking for?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    schiada96:
    I'm alot less expensive than Imco. What size are you looking for? can you build them to the specs of the origingal tanks or do you build the round ones? what material do you make them out of? I can get you the measurements tonight.
    Omega

superdave013
    OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
    schiada96:
    I'm alot less expensive than Imco. What size are you looking for? can you build them to the specs of the origingal tanks or do you build the round ones? what material do you make them out of? I can get you the measurements tonight.
    Omega Omega, schiada96 does some great fab work. He can make anything you want trust me on that.
    Here's a few things he's made for me.
    Prop strut:
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/9strut1-med.jpg[/img]
    He also made the transitions from the headers to the turbos. The look good in the pic but look much better in person.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/9turbo_mock_up-med.jpg[/img]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    superdave013:
    OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
    schiada96:
    Omega Omega, schiada96 does some great fab work. He can make anything you want trust me on that.
    Here's a few things he's made for me.
    Prop strut:
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/9strut1-med.jpg[/img]
    He also made the transitions from the headers to the turbos. The look good in the pic but look much better in person.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/9turbo_mock_up-med.jpg[/img] Jesus Dave. jawdrop think you got enough boost? That is one bitchin' engine you got there. what's up with the huge nozzles on the bottom of the headers? It definitely looks as if this guy has skills. I guess I need to get out the ole measuring tape and get some dimensions. Do California measuring tapes read the same as ones in Texas? wink
    Omega

superdave013
    He didn't make the headers. Those are CMI split top deals. I took off the tops and he made the adapter from the header flange to the turbo flange.
    IMCO makes great tanks for sure. But schiada96 made the tanks in his boat. Seeing some of the work he's done I know he could make any tank he wanted to. Round or fabbed from sheet.
    Becareful with that TEXAS tape. I hear they come up short sometimes. wink

schiada96
    Dave that looks cool!! I can't wait to ski behind it.
    OBJ I believe the tapes measure the same in Texas,but you never know how a redneck does things! I believe we can get you some DNE stickers for them, 150 xtra hp you know

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    superdave013:
    He didn't make the headers. Those are CMI split top deals. I took off the tops and he made the adapter from the header flange to the turbo flange.
    IMCO makes great tanks for sure. But schiada96 made the tanks in his boat. Seeing some of the work he's done I know he could make any tank he wanted to. Round or fabbed from sheet.
    Becareful with that TEXAS tape. I hear they come up short sometimes. wink Dave I thought you knew. everything in Texas is bigger. Our trailers, our trucks, our BUMPERS well you get it. Your engine looks sweet. what is it going in?
    Omega (never measuring up)

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    schiada96:
    Dave that looks cool!! I can't wait to ski behind it.
    OBJ I believe the tapes measure the same in Texas,but you never know how a redneck does things! I believe we can get you some DNE stickers for them, 150 xtra hp you know REDNECK???? guilty as charged I guess. Although my house don't have wheels and my girl don't weigh more than my truck and I don't......I could use some stickers though. Been thinking about getting another tat. In all seriousness I will get some measurments tonight and get back to you tomorrow for a quote. Do you have a brake or do you just simply weld everything?
    Omega (the big f*cking Texas Redneck)

schiada96
    I form as much as possible I don't like to weld so I keep it at a minimum.
    Shit I'm part redneck from North Carolina.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast