Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Come on Oprah

delemorte
    thats my concern. Is she supporting him becayuse she belives in his policy and how affective he could bein the white house or is she just doing it playing the race card...
    If its the later than she is racist against whites and should be labeled as such.. Race religion and personal affiliation should not be credentials in the white house. Rather sound fiscal policy good moral judgement and a a firm understanding and history of both domestic and internationl policy.

fatboy95
    I can see this thread going sideways in no time. So let me twist the handle on the ole can opener just a bit.
    Not trying to judge a book by it's cover but yes I believe Opra's motivation is more racial than political. However I'd much rather see Obama in the White House than Hillary even though I don't think either one is worth a shit.
    T.
    What happens if Obama gets in the White House. The name of White House will be politically incorrect and will have to be changed. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

ULTRA26 # 1
    Has anyone ever seen ezkiller and 3daytonas in the same place?
    LMAO

new2cats
    IS THIS THREAD TITLED:
    CUM ON OPRAH???:idea:
    You guys are sick!!!!:devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
    IS THIS THREAD TITLED:
    CUM ON OPRAH???:idea:
    You guys are sick!!!!:devil:
    That was good too.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    thats my concern. Is she supporting him becayuse she belives in his policy and how affective he could bein the white house or is she just doing it playing the race card...
    If its the later than she is racist against whites and should be labeled as such.. Race religion and personal affiliation should not be credentials in the white house. Rather sound fiscal policy good moral judgement and a a firm understanding and history of both domestic and internationl policy.
    well who really cares this is a boating web site I thought, there is a place for this BS it's in the Political Rhetoric threads. it just seems more and more people are bringing up race and color issues. I just enjoy boating with good friends dam all this drama on what Oprah is doing and who and why she is supporting someone.

new2cats
    well who really cares this is a boating web site I thought, there is a place for this BS it's in the Political Rhetoric threads. it just seems more and more people are bringing up race and color issues. I just enjoy boating with good friends dam all this drama on what Oprah is doing and who and why she is supporting someone.
    Really, the only color that is important is the gel on our boats..that reflects our true style and mood (at the time, anyway); not how we were born.
    By the way, I had an all silver, gray and black Howard 28' Bullet that we named "Color Blind"..it had a dual meaning to our family.....
    Just chiming in............

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Really, the only color that is important is the gel on our boats..that reflects our true style and mood (at the time, anyway); not how we were born.
    By the way, I had an all silver, gray and black Howard 28' Bullet that we named "Color Blind"..it had a dual meaning to our family.....
    Just chiming in............
    I hear you mine is WHITE orange and blue LMAO MMMMM what does Oprah think geeee LMAO

new2cats
    I hear you mine is WHITE orange and blue LMAO MMMMM what does Oprah think geeee LMAO
    I met you guys in the cove at Nautical one day...my buddy Todd (Gileno trucking) had just gotten his boat show 29' Commander...Your group was very friendly and fun...we enjoyed our brief encounter. PM me sometime and I will tell you a great story about some Arian bozo at the sandbar..this is a good one..you will love it.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I met you guys in the cove at Nautical one day...my buddy Todd (Gileno trucking) had just gotten his boat show 29' Commander...Your group was very friendly and fun...we enjoyed our brief encounter. PM me sometime and I will tell you a great story about some Arian bozo at the sandbar..this is a good one..you will love it.
    will do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast