Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tom Papp Racing

IfYouOnlyKnew
    Then step up and buy them:jawdrop:
    Geez! Why not just get to the point, huh? There are only a few select people worthy of having the molds, and you know who you are. Tom's legacy lives in those molds!
    PM's welcome on this topic.
    N(and the rest of the Papp Family)

IfYouOnlyKnew
    Hey Nancy!
    Glad to see you're still here with us.
    We all miss Tommy still, as you can see because people are still asking for his decals!
    I hope you & your family will have a great x-mas!
    Call me anytime if you or Mom need anything (949) 551-6000 home/office or (209) 678-7031 cell
    Catch ya later,
    Brian Busby
    Brian,
    Thanks so much...I think I had misplaced your number along the way. Hope all is well with you, and looking forward to chatting with you soon.
    N

IfYouOnlyKnew
    Nancy, i truly enjoyed talking with you and your sister today, it made me realize that Tommy is not gone, he lives through all of us in some little glimmer and,..well some got his bad attitude (Of corse not me! lol) while others recieved his love and affection for what they do in the lifestyle called boating! I sure am stokked to have had the time with "The ol' GUMMER", that time will alwaye be in my heart!
    ...as for you guys, you know the Griggs family along with Tommy's boyz and im sure their families, we'll always be there for you Guys! (...and girlz)
    Through this season you all will be in our hearts and prayers!
    one more thing, you might just see some of us christmas eve!
    Todd Justine and Savanah Griggs
    Todd,
    It was great talking with you too! Always fun to chat with Tom's true friends. I am sure however, that you did get some of Tom's "bad attitude" (you aren't foolin' anyone!) :devil:
    Looking forward to seeing you on Christmas Eve..
    N

Then step up and buy them:jawdrop:
    I gotta tell ya John, If i was finacialy secure like you, i would be making a move on them, wich brings up a question, i figured you would be the one who bought them, why hav'nt you shown interest?

Todd,
    It was great talking with you too! Always fun to chat with Tom's true friends. I am sure however, that you did get some of Tom's "bad attitude" (you aren't foolin' anyone!) :devil:
    Looking forward to seeing you on Christmas Eve..
    N
    Thanks Nancy, I'll be talking with you.

Johnwithjm
    I gotta tell ya John, If i was finacialy secure like you, i would be making a move on them, wich brings up a question, i figured you would be the one who bought them, why hav'nt you shown interest?
    I have alot going on right now Todd but you seem to think you know alot about my finanical biz. There is alot more to building this type of boat than you think.

Pops@Aggressor
    Jan 13 The day Tom was laid to rest, His Sprit was picked up Early by a True Friend, where he now watches all of us flounder and flop around with the thought of WWTD.
    I have missed Blood Family, Yet I have never missed that Spirt, In that every Morning Call- Whats Up Pop. Its like you did not start the day, untill you hashed around what your was going on in both our world's each day.
    That same Jan. 13 my family had planned a big birthday party for my 65th. I will never forget the Big Rush of two emotions as my family asked me to set and open Gifts. It was then the bottom fell out, All my family, each one Tom knew and asked about, Just as those of you, Tom also asked how your world was He Did care Much, Much, beyound the Race World for each one.
    A funny thing happens evey time I open my phone up and go to call my Sister, both Tom's numbers pop up first, I smile and talk to him then go on and call who it was I was going to call. I can't remove the numbers or won't.
    Last Tom was pushing me to complete the Jr Dual and incorporate a bigger impeller system into it also. Every time we would run the smaller dual drive for test, I would call and go over numbers with him or take to his shop (The tooling burned up in our fire several years ago). Tom felt it was this drive that would establish a new field in Race. We completed it in March of 07 and I have never been so protective of a drive as this one, and I think I know why.
    To those that do not know Tom the Respect shown for him was for the Man Inside of Him. "We All Miss You" and I know you Laff at some of the flopping going on since, However your Team has continued to keep attacking and ETs Keep Falling- So Home of the FAST GUYs is still running strong.

noregret$
    Jan 13 The day Tom was laid to rest, His Sprit was picked up Early by a True Friend, where he now watches all of us flounder and flop around with the thought of WWTD.
    I have missed Blood Family, Yet I have never missed that Spirt, In that every Morning Call- Whats Up Pop. Its like you did not start the day, untill you hashed around what your was going on in both our world's each day.
    That same Jan. 13 my family had planned a big birthday party for my 65th. I will never forget the Big Rush of two emotions as my family asked me to set and open Gifts. It was then the bottom fell out, All my family, each one Tom knew and asked about, Just as those of you, Tom also asked how your world was He Did care Much, Much, beyound the Race World for each one.
    A funny thing happens evey time I open my phone up and go to call my Sister, both Tom's numbers pop up first, I smile and talk to him then go on and call who it was I was going to call. I can't remove the numbers or won't.
    Last Tom was pushing me to complete the Jr Dual and incorporate a bigger impeller system into it also. Every time we would run the smaller dual drive for test, I would call and go over numbers with him or take to his shop (The tooling burned up in our fire several years ago). Tom felt it was this drive that would establish a new field in Race. We completed it in March of 07 and I have never been so protective of a drive as this one, and I think I know why.
    To those that do not know Tom the Respect shown for him was for the Man Inside of Him. "We All Miss You" and I know you Laff at some of the flopping going on since, However your Team has continued to keep attacking and ETs Keep Falling- So Home of the FAST GUYs is still running strong.
    NICE ONE, POPS ! ! !

His#1fan
    After reading your post I had to share that I too keep his numbers on my cell phone and in my contacts at work. I cannot bring myself to delete them, and won't either! Granted, he was my big brother, but we didn't talk on the phone each day like he did to you and others. It's been almost a year and each time I look at a picture or talk to a friend of his I feel like it was just yesterday.
    The hope was to see Tom Papp Racing live on, not only in name, but by his legacy, the Stealth. It makes us smile to hear or read that each of you hold on to your most prized possessions, the boats he built for each of you. Home of the Fast Guys is alive and well in each of those masterpieces you call jet boats.
    Not only does his name live on, but his "creations" do as well. I think even he would be surprised at how much he is truly missed!
    "It is what it is" and if you don't think so "You've fallen and bumped your head"!
    I love you Tommy!
    Miss you to pieces.
    Your little sis....Laura Beth

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345