Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Team giltronix

I love when these little or any for that matter stereo shops give lifetime warranty's most have more new owners then a 5 dollar hooker.

RiverDave
    Re: Team GilTroniX pics
    Those pics that you posted are his "before" pics...I dont know why anyone would pick the before pics to post as his "after" pics...he actually does some amazing work on some nice boats.
    As for his advertising....he was born to install but is still learning the business aspect to it all. He is young and no it's not his Daddy's shop it's HIS
    This isnt to cause any trouble with anyone. This is just for some background on Giltronix. It's a very small stereo shop. It's where to go to get your audio needs knowing that you will not get ripped off because his work has a lifetime guarantee and he only sells the good stuff. He personally builds his own boxes and does all of the custom work himself. He does everything himself and every dime he makes goes right back into the business. I think for a twenty something...he rocks
    Didn't take a rocket scientist to put together that your the same guy that posted the other shit..
    Now your talking about yourself in the 3rd person?
    RiverDave thinks that's just gay..
    RD

OCMerrill
    Didn't take a rocket scientist to put together that your the same guy that posted the other shit..
    RD
    LMFAO!

Phat Matt
    http://***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=168364
    http://***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=172076
    LOL. That's some good reading. What a focking idiot. LOL.
    He's a marketing jean-e-us.

Phat Matt
    RD
    Now? Homo was doing that before.
    "Stay away from Car Toyz
    You definitely don't wont to go to Car Toyz of Lake Havasu. They are a bunch of butchers trying to rip off everyone. You should go to Team GiltroniX in Lake Havasu. THEY SPECIALIZE IN MARINE AUDIO!!! If you need stereo work done in Havasu, the there is no one else you want touching your boat."

shadow
    This is my favorite part here...............
    Like I said Earlier my friend made that page in 5 mins and I didn't do that amp you moron that is one of my before photos you ignorant biatch. I will update more photos this week. My webpage should be back up soon. Once you see who we are and what we do your gonna look pretty stupid. By the way don't you have a job or something. Why are you on here all day? Does it make you feel "big" to front like this is your profession? I wouldn't be surprised if you've been flippin burger the last two years.
    Curly AKA Team giltronix keep this in mind when we cross paths!

shadow
    Re: Team GilTroniX pics
    Those pics that you posted are his "before" pics...I dont know why anyone would pick the before pics to post as his "after" pics...he actually does some amazing work on some nice boats.
    As for his advertising....he was born to install but is still learning the business aspect to it all. He is young and no it's not his Daddy's shop it's HIS
    This isnt to cause any trouble with anyone. This is just for some background on Giltronix. It's a very small stereo shop. It's where to go to get your audio needs knowing that you will not get ripped off because his work has a lifetime guarantee and he only sells the good stuff. He personally builds his own boxes and does all of the custom work himself. He does everything himself and every dime he makes goes right back into the business. I think for a twenty something...he rocks
    Curly aka Giltonix
    My best suggestion to you would be to come on here and
    Make a Public apology to Cartoyz tell them and everyone else that you were
    Stupid for coming on here and bashing them and talking shit about them on a daily basis when Cartoyz name is mentioned.
    Maybe even go over to Cartoyz and tell them in person,word will get back to ***boat community through the fourms and maybe then and only then you will have a fighting chance and up hill battle to gain any confidence of any ***boater to have a shot of touching thier boat.
    If installs on boat is what you are after cause you are not going to make it selling systems to high scholl kids in Havasu.

OGShocker
    Curly aka Giltonix
    My best suggestion to you would be to come on here and
    Make a Public apology to Cartoyz tell them and everyone else that you were stupid for coming on here and bashing them and talking shit about them on a daily basis when Cartoyz name is mentioned.
    Maybe Curly could run by my house and take the Jeep to CarToyz for me as an act of contrition?
    I love these threads.

shadow
    Maybe Curly could run by my house and take the Jeep to CarToyz for me as an act of contrition?
    I love these threads.
    Not sure if he's old enough to drive.

Chipster27
    Well, after creating a new screen name, (your IP adress is the same as your Giltronix screenname)
    I think Curley is a girl friend of his, probably posted from his house or shop.
    Erin = Curley3375 (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=35860903)
    She has a link to Guilt-tronix on her myspace, but she's married to Joe who works in underground piping. It wouldn't surpirse me to learn she was living in a single room w/ 3 other individuals, one of them was a male, and the other two, well hell the other two were females. God only knows what they were up to in there, and furthermore Hot Boaters I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes..... reefers

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast