Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Good...Morning ***boat!!!!

barbigrl
    SCREW YOU NT AND YOUR GOOD MORNING>.....IT IS NOT A GOOD MORNING WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE THIS!!!!!
    oh god where is the trash can.....

Do F150's Float?
    so what day is it at work today, bring in the hippo day or casual friday, or just get your a$$ to work day....
    Today is "you're lucky i showed up to work with clothes (not jammies) on. Wait, who am i kidding. You're lucky i showed up at all!" - Day :rollside:

barbigrl
    No accidents that I know of......Of Course RD was the sober driver of the evening.......thats a first
    omg I forgot about that..... DONT EVER TAKE ME TO DENNYS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AGAIN!!!! :yuk: :cry: *insert vomit smilie*

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Morning Everyone :rollside: I'm outta here at noon today
    Did you get a good night's sleep? After you called Jason said "Tell her to bring us dinner" hahaha

76ANTHONY
    Today is "you're lucky i showed up to work with clothes (not jammies) on. Wait, who am i kidding. You're lucky i showed up at all!" - Day :rollside:

OnlyMoney
    Good Morning all and Merry Christmas!
    <----just getting to work, a little behind on the HB forums.
    This should give you a few minutes of entertainment. Dough Dance (http://www.pillsbury.com/AALL/default.aspx)
    If I were drunk, I would be entertained FOREVER! Who am I kidding? I'm checking it out again.

Do F150's Float?
    Did you get a good night's sleep? After you called Jason said "Tell her to bring us dinner" hahaha
    I tried to go home & sleep, but was unsucsessful. Me & 9 decorated our tree though!
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...0Crap/tree.jpg
    I probably would have brought you guys dinner last night...except i ate waaaay too much food at yardhouse yesterday...Goosey tried to get me to go w/him & robert to dinner, but i bailed... I think that was the equivalent of a drunk call by the way...i was soooo tired i called 9 to get her to talk me home so i didn't fall asleep, LOL

76ANTHONY
    I tried to go home & sleep, but was unsucsessful. Me & 9 decorated our tree though!
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...0Crap/tree.jpg
    I probably would have brought you guys dinner last night...except i ate waaaay too much food at yardhouse yesterday...Goosey tried to get me to go w/him & robert to dinner, but i bailed... I think that was the equivalent of a drunk call by the way...i was soooo tired i called 9 to get her to talk me home so i didn't fall asleep, LOL
    hmmmm why would a guy named zach decorate his tree in pink....hmmmmmm

NOTALENT
    SCREW YOU NT AND YOUR GOOD MORNING>.....IT IS NOT A GOOD MORNING WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE THIS!!!!!
    oh god where is the trash can.....
    Hey...feel free too... and you should learn to handle your alcohol....you wouldnt feel so bad... :crossx:

rivergoer
    you are all fags!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast