Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quality Performance Marine - Corona

TheCarDudes
    Anybody here on the boards use them? Input?

BoatFloating
    They do good work. Rob is the owner...

I have always heard positive things about them.

INI
    awesome work...they did my boat. Complete interior change..

77charger
    I used tham few years ago to change the y pipe for my exhaust.Went really well made an appointment of drop off boat and they finished it ontime.Price i felt was fair too.

Sigus
    Rob is a good guy and fair on his pricing. He can be a little cocky at times but I think it goes with the territory.

kap
    Dear Cardudes:
    I live in San Diego and took my boat to Quality Perf. Marine in Corona--- not because I have to but because I want too. Yes! I would take the boat from Arizona to San Diego then drive all the way to Corona---this is based on trust, integrity,and the quality of work coming out of the shop. The person running the show for QPM would not allow anything less.
    That person is Rob Clark/owner/operator who is a genuine person who will not try and sell you service unlesss you need it. I have been a loyal customer for years and will continue for years to come.
    I highly recommend his establishment and trust the service without reservation. Mr. Clark is familiar with all types of motors and a factory authorized Mercury service establishment. Mr. Clark is also familiar with TPI products, drives and related service issues as well.
    Sincerely,
    KAP

grads2112
    They are working on my boat currently and I am extremely happy. I've been dealing with Pete down there and he is always in constant contact with me. If it says anything, I drove my boat down from Sacramento (450 miles) to have them work on it. Are there closer places?.....yes. Better?......no.

cc322
    Rob knows his stuff and is a very good guy, he will treat you right.

phebus
    Dear Cardudes:
    I live in San Diego and took my boat to Quality Perf. Marine in Corona--- not because I have to but because I want too. Yes! I would take the boat from Arizona to San Diego then drive all the way to Corona---this is based on trust, integrity,and the quality of work coming out of the shop. The person running the show for QPM would not allow anything less.
    That person is Rob Clark/owner/operator who is a genuine person who will not try and sell you service unlesss you need it. I have been a loyal customer for years and will continue for years to come.
    I highly recommend his establishment and trust the service without reservation. Mr. Clark is familiar with all types of motors and a factory authorized Mercury service establishment. Mr. Clark is also familiar with TPI products, drives and related service issues as well.
    Sincerely,
    KAP
    Wow, nice testimonial. Sounds like a great business.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast