Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do I get....

Saab
    THIS PUPPY TO BE QUEIT????
    Just got a 7 month old pit, and he has very bad "seperation anxiety" (sp)
    He whines for about an hour after I put him outside... sounds like he is being beaten. He was just seperated from his mama and everyone he knew. My friend couldnt keep him. any suggestions? what works for you?
    http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...2100720541.jpg
    http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...2080711521.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
    Bbq.

phebus
    Cute dog. Be patient, and don't give in to the dog. It will learn, and shouldn't take long.

XtrmWakeborder
    Beat it into submission...:sqeyes:

CampbellCarl
    I'm no expert but, I noticed you've got a 'crate' for him inside the house. Either get another one just like it and fill it with stuff he/she can sniff with your scent (old unwashed t-shirt etc) or move his crate outside when he goes out. He's just looking for the new surroundings and trying to make it 'home' for him. Be patient but don't give in!
    CC

Ziggy
    Both my dogs did that for a day or two when we first brought each home, they are in unfamiliar surroundings so its partly fright. Once they get aquainted with the place they will do fine.
    Still to this day whenever we take our dog to our river house and arrive late in the day/eve we have to keep her inside, if we arrive in the day and she has a few hours to "remember" this place she's fine....kinda odd I thought but makes sense.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Bbq.
    :2purples:
    Careful, or I'm going to give you a little puppy for your very own.

Ziggy
    :2purples:
    Careful, or I'm going to give you a little puppy for your very own. Umpah Loompah's scare puppies so please don't do that.

EAZYKILLER2006
    he could just disappear, like my pets always seem to do ?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Umpah Loompah's scare puppies so please don't do that.
    True, why torture the poor creature.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast