Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do I get....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    okay Saab, (do they still make Saabs?) how long have you had the pup, and is it outside at night? Need more info.

Havasu Hangin'
    :2purples:
    Careful, or I'm going to give you a little puppy for your very own.
    Mmmmmmmm....I would love a Buffalo Puppy drumstick right about now.

Ziggy
    okay Saab, (do they still make Saabs?) how long have you had the pup, and is it outside at night? Need more info.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    lmao, you realize three of us here have a connection to Saab in one way or another.

SummitKarl
    Cute dog. Be patient, and don't give in to the dog. It will learn, and shouldn't take long.
    did you just give advice on how to have quiet well behaved dogs:2purples:
    notice I am staying out of it

Schiada76
    Sell him to Michael Vick.:sqeyes:

Ziggy
    Sell him to Michael Vick.:sqeyes:That comment was bound to pop up......

AZKC
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    lmao, you realize three of us here have a connection to Saab in one way or another.
    Score stands MMSW 1 Zig 0

On topic spend some time outside with the pooch. Go in and out a few times showing him that you'll be back. They really feel that your going to leave them outside forever, need to become adjusted to the in and out and spending time alone. Cute Pup

Ziggy

On topic spend some time outside with the pooch. Go in and out a few times showing him that you'll be back. They really feel that your going to leave them outside forever, need to become adjusted to the in and out and spending time alone. Cute Pup
    How's that? I'm a dealer, Saab has Saab as a screen name and HH drives one.....that's like 3 Ziggy, O MMSW
    But I understand, I like her better too.
    BTW--check out Saab's new AWD Aero-X car at your local car shows the next few months...awesome.

i DUCT TAPED my dogs mouth shut once.......shut him right up.....eeverytime he barks to long I show him the tape he shuts right up.....BEST $2.00 i ever spent

AZKC
    How's that? I'm a dealer, Saab has Saab as a screen name and HH drives one.....that's like 3 Ziggy, O MMSW
    But I understand, I like her better too.
    BTW--check out Saab's new AWD Aero-X car at your local car shows the next few months...awesome.

I was scoring more so on the , "getting your sunglasses knocked off by a girl at the gas pumps" scoring system

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast