Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RCL alias 'Rattle Can Lou' You're an IDIOT

CircleJerk
    This whole post was a joke intended to stir up interest in Nostalgia racing headed to Burley Idaho Regatta. And to get Lou to race for the first time!

superdave013
    what a hater!

yopengo
    Did ya hear me? IDIOTHow could anyone, regardless of where they call home, insult sports car drifting fans like that?!@#$% AND, do you know how insulting you are still pretending to be Santa? What a #$@%& jErK.... IDIOT, you know some of us still believe....and you fleshpot speedo flaunting pile of dung are no way the Santa we know and Love!
    There I said it and I have many supporters, you'll see, IDIOT!!! BOAT RACER WANNABE! Dont bother to PM an apology, I'm glad you live far away & dont plan on any trips North, us elves might just have to beat the @#%$ out of ya! Put some clothes on! PLEASE
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1197493888

CircleJerk
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1197493888
    AND I suppose some demented penguin is to set my sobriety standards?! IDIOT

yopengo
    AND I suppose some demented penguin is to set my sobriety standards?! IDIOT
    I think ill take that as a complement.

Rattle Can Lou
    I knew it was just a matter of time before your delapidated mind let go on you. You live up there in a land where people of color have to be scared and when you refer to elves...your right, you're about the size of an elf. At least according to your wife. Speaking of wives, you sack of siberian sheep shit, how does it feel to have your wife ram the boat racing right up your withered a-hole. People love Santa, even when he appears to be drunk. You have touched on hallowed ground you Lousy Lavey Lover. V-Drive Video warned me about you and I actually stuck up for you becasue of your decrepid age. You've thrown the gauntlet and now you must "prepare to die!"
    As for "driftin"...I think that's what happened to your brain.

Racey
    I'll tell ya what RCL the first time i saw your new avatar i laughed for a solid 5 minutes! that shiat is funny!!!!!
    Looks like a certain CircleJerk is on santa's naughty list this season, Coal in the stocking for you!:devil:

Rattle Can Lou
    Racey, This guy has been a pain in everyone's ass for as long as I have been on these boards. He went to the other board for a long time because he got butt hurt over his beloved Lazy Crafts. Nostagia this and Nostalgia that. It's time to come to the present and forget about the past. Hell, Maxi's boat is a fricken 59 and this guy still howl's about Nosti racin. I think the cold weather up there has finally taken it's toll on his bag. Froze it plum off. Rant done...

Tom Brown
    Come on Lou, take it easy on this guy. He doing the best he can, given he's a sports car drifting fan.

Speaking of wives, you sack of siberian sheep shit, how does it feel to have your wife ram the boat racing right up your withered a-hole.

RCL please use caution when referring to other members a-holes. People could begin to wonder how you know.
    Drift on

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast