Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A funny gift...

BarryMac
    My job has me dealing with a lot of vendors that supply a multitude of things for the company, every year I get quite a few things, calendars, pen/pencil sets, shirts, fruit, boxes of chocolate, Starbucks cards, etc, well this year I received the strangest gift that I have ever received, I got a tie, this struck me very funny, I've never received a tie from anyone but a vendor sent me one.
    Anyone else get any strange gifts from vendors???

Havasu1986
    My job has me dealing with a lot of vendors that supply a multitude of things for the company, every year I get quite a few things, calendars, pen/pencil sets, shirts, fruit, boxes of chocolate, Starbucks cards, etc, well this year I received the strangest gift that I have ever received, I got a tie, this struck me very funny, I've never received a tie from anyone but a vendor sent me one.
    Anyone else get any strange gifts from vendors???
    Callaway golf balls. I re-gifted them.

JB in so cal
    [/B]
    Callaway golf balls. I re-gifted them.
    The sleeves make great door stops

BarryMac
    [/B]Callaway golf balls. I re-gifted them.
    The sleeves make great door stops
    That's it, you two are off my Christmas list...

HavaSkank
    I have to do the brown nosing tour this time every year as a vendor myself. It sucks sphencter. I take Sees Candy to the dorks and I secretly deliver bottles of Grey Goose to the ones I really dig.
    Nothing says "Give me more work, you controlling c@ck sucker" like a bottle of booze.

BarryMac
    I have to do the brown nosing tour this time every year as a vendor myself. It sucks sphencter. I take Sees Candy to the dorks and I secretly deliver bottles of Grey Goose to the ones I really dig.
    Nothing says "Give me more work, you controlling c@ck sucker" like a bottle of booze.
    Damn, I think I need you as a vendor, Grey Goose? I gotta a bottle of shitty as wine once, re-gifted that sum bitch...

HavaSkank
    I used to offer an around-the-world with a ball wash.... but my company frowned on that. Apparently they said it wasn't very "Professional."
    Whatever.

Water Romper
    I received a mini roulette table...I play with it when I am on long boring phone calls.

Dave C
    LOL I beg to differ. Thats quite a gift. You should be commended for being such a team player.
    Nothing says seasons greetings like a good old fashion tea bag.... :devil:
    I used to offer an around-the-world with a ball wash.... but my company frowned on that. Apparently they said it wasn't very "Professional."
    Whatever.

Ziggy
    Damn, I think I need you as a vendor, Grey Goose? I gotta a bottle of shitty as wine once, re-gifted that sum bitch...
    I get wine from the same place every year and we rarely drink any...Can't even regift it because they had custom labels with their name on it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast