Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: George Carlin always cuts the B/S (Immigration)

homelessinaz
    Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we
    use. The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal
    immigrants! That would be 11 million less people using our gas. The price of gas would come down.
    Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the border. When they
    catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and
    some ammo and ship him to Iraq . Tell him if he wants to come to America
    then he must serve a tour in the military. Give him a soldier's pay while
    he's there and tax him on it. After his tour, he will be allowed to become a
    citizen since he defended this country. He will also be registered to be taxed
    and be a legal patriot. This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.
    If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without
    the canteen, rifle or ammo. Problem solved.
    George Carlin
    This is possibly the MOST racist statement I've read on ***boat, and believe me that's not an easy title to win.
    What you are saying is that these impoverished brown people who have already suffered under a Mexican government that has been manipulated by American politics and American economics since the part of their country that now forms our southwest was stolen in 1898, these poor people aren't good enough to be Americans UNLESS they are willing to go and fight an optional war for profit on behalf of rich white Americans.
    Are you really serious? I hear right wingers moaning and sarcastically quipping all the time about how Mexicans are doing the work that Americans aren't willing to do, and now you are suggesting that they fight the wars that Americans aren't willing to fight? I hope you're illustrating the absurd by trying to be even more absurd.
    Did you know that what you're proposing has actually been done before? In the revolutionary war, the civil war and the War of 1812 colonials, rebels, Union armies and Andrew Jackson pressed the Natives and slaves into service against enemies. It is something to be ashamed of that we have a history of forcing poor minorities into fighting other poor minorities for the benefit of rich white people who were all too happy to start a war but at the same time unwilling to fight it.
    If you are serious about this scheme then you surely embody every despicable characteristic that is attributed to the stereotypical American pig. You display racial arrogance and a sense of racial entitlement. You clearly think that being white and American entitles you to be superior to anyone who isn't white and American and you think you can expect these people to fight and die for your convenience.
    Who in the hell are people like you? Are you somewhere living on a plantation? BACKWARDS!!!
    Homeless

uLtRADeNniS
    This is possibly the MOST racist statement I've read on ***boat, and believe me that's not an easy title to win.
    What you are saying is that these impoverished brown people who have already suffered under a Mexican government that has been manipulated by American politics and American economics since the part of their country that now forms our southwest was stolen in 1898, these poor people aren't good enough to be Americans UNLESS they are willing to go and fight an optional war for profit on behalf of rich white Americans.
    Are you really serious? I hear right wingers moaning and sarcastically quipping all the time about how Mexicans are doing the work that Americans aren't willing to do, and now you are suggesting that they fight the wars that Americans aren't willing to fight? I hope you're illustrating the absurd by trying to be even more absurd.
    Did you know that what you're proposing has actually been done before? In the revolutionary war, the civil war and the War of 1812 colonials, rebels, Union armies and Andrew Jackson pressed the Natives and slaves into service against enemies. It is something to be ashamed of that we have a history of forcing poor minorities into fighting other poor minorities for the benefit of rich white people who were all too happy to start a war but at the same time unwilling to fight it.
    If you are serious about this scheme then you surely embody every despicable characteristic that is attributed to the stereotypical American pig. You display racial arrogance and a sense of racial entitlement. You clearly think that being white and American entitles you to be superior to anyone who isn't white and American and you think you can expect these people to fight and die for your convenience.
    Who in the hell are people like you? Are you somewhere living on a plantation? BACKWARDS!!!
    Homeless
    Go chase headlights on the freeway hippie! Nobody cares for your one way Liberal views. Next your probably gonna start bitchin about how our boats pollute the water.
    This is ***boat.com, not faggotrowboat.com...your already not welcome here.

homelessinaz
    This is ***boat.com, not faggotrowboat.com...your already not welcome here.
    Hey, DeNiS, thanks for the hook-up bro! I went over to faggotrowboat.com and when I told them I got the website address from you, they gave me a free 30 day membership! They said you were one of the most "active" members on the site.
    I saw the photos of you at their "weenie roast" in the galleries section, and those were SICK (in a good way I mean). All I can say is, I can't believe you ate the whole thing, or the "hole thing" for that matter.
    You're coming out to the "Butt-Cake By The Lake" meet and greet this weekend, right? I saw you singed up to bring the buns, don't worry, I'll bring the meat, okay kitten?
    Homeless
    Thanks man, I thought I'd never meet someone cool like you on ***boat!

540 Cheetah
    I didn't see any reference to color or Nationality. That's the problem always feeling like they are targeted. There is people coming in illegaly from other nations as well Black, white and brown.
    I do how ever feel that this would be a good solution for illegals to come legitimately. If enough people in Mexico boycoted as a group they would eventualy overthrough their government. Mexico's Government is only controling by fear and that is why Mexico will always be considered a third world country.

homelessinaz
    I didn't see any reference to color or Nationality. That's the problem always feeling like they are targeted. There is people coming in illegaly from other nations as well Black, white and brown.
    I do how ever feel that this would be a good solution for illegals to come legitimately. If enough people in Mexico boycoted as a group they would eventualy overthrough their government. Mexico's Government is only controling by fear and that is why Mexico will always be considered a third world country.
    Okay, I'll bite. Cheetah, are you seriously willing to listen and be moderate?
    Here's the thing...yeah, I got duped into saying that they "illegals" referred to in this post were Mexicans. It was never stated that the supposed illegals referred to by Carlin were Mexican, but there I went. You never hear much about the African/Asian/European illegals, so I assumed we were talking about Latino immigrants. My bad...but...
    I think it would be particularly shameful for the US to use the tactic of outsourcing our war. In the first place, the war was started and sponsored by a president whose real supporters (the one's who cough up money AND votes) are rich. The rich aren't volunteering themsleves or their kids for this thing, which means that the war isn't being fought by those who are gaining from it. It isn't right to ask the poor to fight a war for the rich.
    The rich are always complaining about the taxes they have to pay to support the poor and declaring that they owe nothing to the poor.
    If that's they case, I can't see why the poor owe anything to the rich, especially not if there is the potential for the poor to die. The rich and the middle class need to taste the cost of war if they are going to sit there and talk about what a great war it is and how important it is.
    It's a lot like the Muslim radicals who tell their faithful that martyrdom is a great thing. If it was as great as they say it is, and truly as important as they say it is, they'd do it themselves and they'd encourage their kids to do it. If this war is as important and as just as we say it is, we shouldn't have to recruit foreigners to fight it; we should be enthusiastically offering up ourselves and our kids to fight the good fight. Taking our citizens off of the line makes the war seem distant, less costly and less real. It's a bad idea.
    Secondly, I can't prove it, but I'd be willing to bet a trip to Iraq that if Mexico's citizenry were to rebel against the standing government in Mexico it would threaten the US to the point that we'd intervene to restore the status quo.
    Homeless

I dont really debate about illegals...well because nothing going to change i feel sorry for our kids.I was reading a article in the paper about the racial makeup for all LA schools and it is amazing how much things have changed,some schools have 4000 mexican and 2 blacks and 2 whites i thought asians and blacks would be a majority in some cases not even i was blown away.Thank god i like mexican food!

Old Texan
    Okay, I'll bite. Cheetah, are you seriously willing to listen and be moderate?
    Here's the thing...yeah, I got duped into saying that they "illegals" referred to in this post were Mexicans. It was never stated that the supposed illegals referred to by Carlin were Mexican, but there I went. You never hear much about the African/Asian/European illegals, so I assumed we were talking about Latino immigrants. My bad...but...
    I think it would be particularly shameful for the US to use the tactic of outsourcing our war. In the first place, the war was started and sponsored by a president whose real supporters (the one's who cough up money AND votes) are rich. The rich aren't volunteering themsleves or their kids for this thing, which means that the war isn't being fought by those who are gaining from it. It isn't right to ask the poor to fight a war for the rich.
    The rich are always complaining about the taxes they have to pay to support the poor and declaring that they owe nothing to the poor.
    If that's they case, I can't see why the poor owe anything to the rich, especially not if there is the potential for the poor to die. The rich and the middle class need to taste the cost of war if they are going to sit there and talk about what a great war it is and how important it is.
    It's a lot like the Muslim radicals who tell their faithful that martyrdom is a great thing. If it was as great as they say it is, and truly as important as they say it is, they'd do it themselves and they'd encourage their kids to do it. If this war is as important and as just as we say it is, we shouldn't have to recruit foreigners to fight it; we should be enthusiastically offering up ourselves and our kids to fight the good fight. Taking our citizens off of the line makes the war seem distant, less costly and less real. It's a bad idea.
    Secondly, I can't prove it, but I'd be willing to bet a trip to Iraq that if Mexico's citizenry were to rebel against the standing government in Mexico it would threaten the US to the point that we'd intervene to restore the status quo.
    Homeless
    One day you will perhaps grow up and happen to read back on some of the tripe you spew. At which point you will hopefully have matured to a level at which you can understand just how idiotic you are......
    You've got to be an act, nobody can be this F---ed up.

caroftheweek
    Hey Homeless,
    I say that we invite them all in to the usa. becasue according to you, life will be great for all of us.
    Apparently, you have not seen what this illegal immagration has done to our cities. Watch the news on any given and see who commits MOST of the crimes.
    Go into your local emergency room, tell me who is sitting in there waiting for free health care paid by "moaning right wingers" and everyone else who pays taxes?
    I don't work all day long to support people that have a ton of kids and don't pay there part in taxes. So you are right. I am a moaning right winger and I feel I have every right to be.

Arkansas
    who cares who said it. Sounds good to me
    Hey...thats what I was going to say
    George C.

uLtRADeNniS
    Hey, DeNiS, thanks for the hook-up bro! I went over to faggotrowboat.com and when I told them I got the website address from you, they gave me a free 30 day membership! They said you were one of the most "active" members on the site.
    I saw the photos of you at their "weenie roast" in the galleries section, and those were SICK (in a good way I mean). All I can say is, I can't believe you ate the whole thing, or the "hole thing" for that matter.
    You're coming out to the "Butt-Cake By The Lake" meet and greet this weekend, right? I saw you singed up to bring the buns, don't worry, I'll bring the meat, okay kitten?
    Homeless
    Thanks man, I thought I'd never meet someone cool like you on ***boat!
    Just what I would expect from a liberal.
    Hey Homeless,
    I say that we invite them all in to the usa. becasue according to you, life will be great for all of us.
    Apparently, you have not seen what this illegal immagration has done to our cities. Watch the news on any given and see who commits MOST of the crimes.
    Go into your local emergency room, tell me who is sitting in there waiting for free health care paid by "moaning right wingers" and everyone else who pays taxes?
    I don't work all day long to support people that have a ton of kids and don't pay there part in taxes. So you are right. I am a moaning right winger and I feel I have every right to be.
    Agreed!
    Just because other countries don't offer the same opportunities for their citizens, does NOT give them the right to come to our country and freeload at US taxpayer's expense. There is no excuse for handout outs. I was always taught growing up, if you want something you better work for it. One thing my dad told me before he left this focked up world was "You are where you are in life because thats just where you want to be. If you didn't want to be in that position, you would do something about it!"
    Sure homeless, we shouldn't only pick on illegal immigrants. We have plenty of lazy Americans that sit on their ass all day, collect welfare or unemployment and then b*tch about their circumstances. Unfortunately is was a result of their own self choice, no one else's. Many people like myself exercise their right to prosperity wealth and happiness in this great country no matter what background they come from, and im not just speaking of race.
    I'm sick of liberals blaming others for the reasons that other people are poor. You are the same complainers that will b*tch about how bad it is in our country for the "less fortunate" , but then again go out of your way to start organizations or support organizations that benefit other 3rd world countries. It cracks me up to see people send 52 cents a day to or go out and adopt children from other countries and bring them to our country. When if they really cared about the USA, they would support our kids first.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast