Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Billy and I's Divorce

Rattle Can Lou
    This is public notice that the famous blingmeister and myself have filed for divorce. He apparently has found new love. I hear through the grapevine that he is blaming me for boats not leaving his shop. He also says I talk to much on these boards. I can handle all this. The one that busted my bag wide open was the fact I think he found a new Santa. I know, I know, you can hear the gasps from here. This is reprehensible behavior (for you Billy, that word means unacceptable). It even has got to the point where he has asked other mutual friends to quit taking my calls. This is low. I'm sorry for airing our stained underwear here on the boards, but honestly I have no one else to turn to. Between this and that asswipe Circle Jerk I don't know if life on ***boat.com is all that fun anymore.

I'm sorry to hear about the breakup. It's hard at times like this especially around the holiday's to keep your chin up. I'm sure that some heartfelt words of wisdom will follow from your contemptuous fellow hot boaters.

snake321
    I blame the drifting....

Rattle Can Lou
    Thanks Rex, I needed that this morning...things have been a liitle rough the last 24 hours. Didn't sleep well last night and then my manager went home sick this morning. These are the things that The Jerk and Billy just don't see. Thanks again for the support. RCL, trying to hold things together.

Rattle Can Lou
    Rexie, I'm down a little, but please don't go pullin the gay card. It really upsets my other wife, Lindalou.
    In order to tie this all together I need to ask if someone has a two blade prop I can borrow this weekend for testing. It's supposed to hit a high of 26 degrees. Perfect for runnin the boat....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast