Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Mr. Minegar AKA RCL - Immediate Cease & Desist

Mr. Minegar, AKA RCL:
    Please be advised that I have been retained by several ***boat members to formally commence legal proceedings against you, your alias RCL, and the remainder of the Minegar clan for your libelous and defamatory actions.
    Effective immediately, you are prohibited from contacting my clients, Mr. Billy Berkenheger and Mr. Dave Sammons, by any means.
    I have dispatched a process server to Idaho to formally serve you with the cease and desist letter, as well as the temporary restraining order I was able to obtain this morning from the Superior Court in Upland.
    You are further directed not to attempt any form of electronic communication with my clients, OR, post in any threads they happen to also post in.
    Given the fact that no one in the history of this great country has needed to effectuate service of process in Garden City, Idaho, it may be several days before the process server arrives to personally serve you with the paperwork. Furthermore, given the rural and unsophisticated means with which you surely endure your daily life, my associate will bring his own writing instrument to document service of the TRO and cease/desist correspondence.
    Should you desire to contact my clients, you are required to run any and all future communications with me. Unfortunately, I am out of the office the next several weeks but will be checking email and voicemail upon my return from this European vacation in mid-January.
    If you have any questions or comments in the interim, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Mike Fairchild, Esq.

Rattle Can Lou
    Very effective Mr. Fairchild, trading legal work for paint. You attorney's are all alike. Trying to get somethin for nothin. You sure there's no opening's down at Uncle Ed's Used Cars. That's where else you've practiced according to the Records of Attorneys right there next to the Supreme Court Buildiong in Upland. Tell your two clients that they need not worry about it. I am through...I can only handle so much humiliation in one 24 hour period. So listen up Johnny Cochran, your job is done here...

Quite to the contrary Mr. Minegar. My work is only just beginning. I forsee a lengthy and costly battle ahead, given the marching orders I have been provided.

. Tell your two clients that they need not worry about it...
    NEWSFLASH!! I just received word from my office that yet another individual has retained me to prosecute this action.
    Three clients, Mr. Minegar.

Rattle Can Lou
    In the words of Axl Rose..."Welcome to the Jungle". I guess he'll be paintin your boat for free. Good for you for findin another sucka to pay your ridiculous bills.
    Avoid lawsuits beyond all things; they pervert your conscience, impair your health, and dissipate your property.
    Jean De La Bruyere
    The only thing a lawyer won't question is the legitimacy of his mother.
    W.C. Fields
    Lawyers are always more ready to get a man into troubles than out of them.
    William Goldsmith
    The minute you read something and you can't understand it, you can be sure it was written by a lawyer. Then, if you give it to another lawyer to read and he don't know just what it means, then you can be sure it was drawn up by a lawyer. If its in a few words and is plain, and understandable only one way, it was written by a non-lawyer.
    Will Rogers
    Party on...make sure and keep track of your billable hours....BwWWHAOAHAOAh

Moneypitt
    Hey RCL, no worries......This So Cal lawyer has no idea how things are handled in Idaho. He is all bluff and no action. 1st, no So Cal process server in his right mind would venture into Idaho....You know, "If you're found here at night, you'll be found here in the morning".....2nd, no process server already living in Idaho would serve another Idaho citizen with anything from fagafornia. So, he is all bluff, you're in the clear to do whatever you want and there is nothing that high priced mouthpiece can do about it.......Mr Lawyer, in the future, any and all documents should be sent C/O Mark Ferman, Idaho Freemen, the Back Country, Idaho......USA.......MP
    PS: You know Lou, I tried to get into Law School, but they found out my parents were married and disqualified me!!!!!!

sanger mike
    OMG, I CANT BELEAVE THIS IS HAPPING. who gets the kids! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

MAXIMUS
    This could all be settled really easy with a scheduled oil wrestling tournament winner take all... Lou vs. Billy & Sammons at the same time! lol Maybe throw Guru in there for some ballast!:idea: I'd drop a bill to see the action!

Rattle Can Lou
    OMG, I CANT BELEAVE THIS IS HAPPING. who gets the kids! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    Billy's pregnant but I don't even think I'm the Daddy....bitch!

MWJSOne
    Please Contact Kim Hanson on this thread I am sure he could shine some light on this issue

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast