Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Mr. Minegar AKA RCL - Immediate Cease & Desist

Icarus prospector
    Being new here, wha'd I miss???

I have just been served Minnegar. The cease and decist order indicates I can no longer post your likeness in any photos or use your screename in any manner nor use your name in relation to Santa in any way whatsoever from this date forward.
    This appears to be some serious shit you have going here. It's a shame you and Billy could not have worked this out outside of the legal system. I actually can't believe he's gone to these lengths over you flaunting your bare ass but it is what it is I guess. Good luck with all this Mike.
    >>>edit>>> Mike I've received a couple what I consider threatening emails from Mr Fairchild regarding any reference to the name Dave Sammons is claiming ownership and rights to and have been advised to remove these names from the forum. Rather than get involved in this mess you guys have created I've decided to heed that advice at least until I see if this is all real or some farce. So far it seems pretty real. Time will tell but in any case I'm not becoming involved or getting in the middle of you guy's skirmish. I hope you all come to some kind of agreement on all of the nonsense soon.

CampbellCarl
    Icarus,
    If you must participate in this thread, I suggest keeping your head very low and/or constantly moving!
    CC

SnoC653
    I have seen the evidence in this case and you all being from cali must realize if the thong does not fit they will aquit..... and what juror in his/her right mind will say a thong fits RCL therefore he will be cleared and will be allowed to resume his santa duties. Now the question remaining is will it be in time to stuff anyones stockings on Christmas eve?

TonkaDriver
    You people have gone too far, I will be contacting ssmike to file papers on my behalf for bodily harm inficted on me due to reading this thread. I have laughed so hard that my sides hurt and I may have wet myself causing me emotional harm. What I need to know is, which of you has the deepest pockets so me and my new found liar (lawyer) can file paper on the right one.
    Kurt

Mr. Minegar:
    It has recently come to my attention that my client, Mr. Sammons, both developed and maintains legal ownership of the name "Rattle Can Lou" as well as the "RCL" nickname. Because these items constitute intellectual property owned by Mr. Sammons, and have been registered and trademarked through the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), you must immediately cease any further use of either of these monikers.
    In the past, Mr. Sammons has graciously allowed you to use these names pursuant to a licensing agreement without demanding any form of compensation. However, the unfortunate dispute that has arisen between you and my clients has resulted in a revocation of your conditional use license.
    Therefore, we hereby demand that you cease any and all further use of either of these names no later than 5:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time tomorrow, December 14, 2007.
    Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this regard.

Mr. Minegar:
    As much as it sickens me to say this, my client Mr. Berkenheger is the creator, developer, and legal owner of the intellectual property commonly known as the "***boat Santa" persona.
    Again, based upon a previous agreement, Mr. Berkenheger licensed your use of this persona and all associated undergarments, subject to revocation at any time and for any reason. As of today, Mr. Berkenheger has deemed you to be an inappropriate representative of his intellectual property. Your conditional use license has been revoked effective tonight at midnight Pacific Standard Time.
    Under ordinary circumstances, I would demand the immediate return of your costume and all of its associated undergarmets. However, given the length of time you have been in possession of these items, and fervor with which you have donned them, I will permit you to retain them pending the resolution of the litigation.
    Again, thank you in advance for your continued cooperation in this regard. Should you desire to communicate with any of my growing list of clients in this matter, please post your comments here. I will evaluate your concerns and decide whether or not it is appropriate to forward your verbage to my clients.

CircleJerk
    Ya sure Lou, you got a whole bunch of friends somewhere.... Idiot
    Mike, can I also sue for Santa Slander? Enough is enough

Moneypitt
    OK Mike, PM me for Guido's number........These forking kids and moronic lawyers should be made "examples" of.......Wait, moronic and lawyers in the same sentence is redundant.........Sorry....... So Mike, how is Mark and the Idaho Freemen doing?..........OH YEAH, I reserved my camp site next to your's for Burley........Cool............Ray

I suspect Mr. Minegar will heed to our demands and refrain from any further use of my clients property.
    Justice will prevail. Thanks for all the supporting words and encouragement.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast