Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NJBA Ballots have hit the streets!

pce680
    any other suggestions lots of good choices..
    Hey...How about the choices ya have for secetary and treasurer ?

billet racing 1
    Not knowing the officers too well, its hard to make a choice. In the VP position, don't want to upset either one, tough choices.
    And you have Mark Roznos in two positions. What about Ron, if he does not win the VP spot, does he get a shot at the directors, or is he just out?
    Jerry

Hey Jerry ...
    I wouldn't ask how to vote here on the boards ... I did it once & it opened up a can of worms.
    Mark was put on 2 spots ... that's because his 2 year term as a board member was over & someone nominated him for both positions (if you are voted in on the board ... you serve for a 2 year term, officers are replaced every year). If he wins both, he will be taken out of the Board Member pool of ballots and then the winners will be picked.
    As far as Ron ... no one nominated him for the board, but someone did for VP. If his 2 year term is over (which it is), then yes, he will be off the board.

bp
    Hey...How about the choices ya have for secetary and treasurer ?
    cuts down on the coin flipping ronnie, you shoulda run; i'da voted for ya!
    Hey Jerry ...
    I wouldn't ask how to vote here on the boards ... I did it once & it opened up a can of worms.
    Mark was put on 2 spots ... that's because his 2 year term as a board member was over & someone nominated him for both positions (if you are voted in on the board ... you serve for a 2 year term, officers are replaced every year). If he wins both, he will be taken out of the Board Member pool of ballots and then the winners will be picked.
    As far as Ron ... no one nominated him for the board, but someone did for VP. If his 2 year term is over (which it is), then yes, he will be off the board.:
    i wasn't either; just being facetious...
    steve was also on 2 spots, so i'm assuming that the same holds true for him?
    just for clarification, some of the board had (incumbent) next to their names, some did not. i'm assuming that all on the ballot had either served 2 years, or were new nominees??? i.e., those that had been on the board for only 1 year would not have been included on the ballot???

i wasn't either; just being facetious...
    steve was also on 2 spots, so i'm assuming that the same holds true for him?
    just for clarification, some of the board had (incumbent) next to their names, some did not. i'm assuming that all on the ballot had either served 2 years, or were new nominees??? i.e., those that had been on the board for only 1 year would not have been included on the ballot???
    The ones with incumbent next to their names are board members who had fulfilled their 2 year terms who were re-nominated by others ... the ones without were first time nominee's.
    I believe Steve Sharp's 2 years was also up. And yes, he was nominated for both.
    And finally, yes, the board members who are fulfilling their 1st year ... starting their second year of service were not on the ballot & will need to be re-nominated next year to continue being on the board (if voted in).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12