Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Irvine Lake Nitro testing

sawtooth
    A flat with a chute , is this a true blowen FUEL flat :jawdrop:

Lefty
    This sucks my brother and some friends are going to Daytona this year. I was supposed to go, but got caught up in the home building layoffs and had to get a new job that doesn't pay quite as well. I would still like to hear the scoop on this deal.

77charger
    Nice
    must have made some noise there.

BA Kurtis
    Very COOL , is the black boat top fuel? I would love to see them come back, looked like a fun day of testing but the water looked a little rough.

BA Kurtis
    This sucks my brother and some friends are going to Daytona this year. I was supposed to go, but got caught up in the home building layoffs and had to get a new job that doesn't pay quite as well. I would still like to hear the scoop on this deal.
    Lefty sorry to here about your job I hope it all works out for you and your able to finish your boat. Good luck to ya.....Dan

ColeTR2
    Give us some details on the black boat does it have a 428 in it... how much nitro in it? What kind of hull is it.. Did it run good ? It sure doesn't look like a centurion ski boat to me LOL!

BenchRacer
    Very COOL , is the black boat top fuel? I would love to see them come back, looked like a fun day of testing but the water looked a little rough.
    at best correct classifacation would be BFF nowhere near TF status.
    just an FYI if in fact it had Ch2No2 in it.

ColeTR2
    since it looks to be a Chrysler that would be 426 if not a 392
    sorry just got thought watching a show on Fords LOL! What kind of hull?

Its a 392 running 65%. The boat is a Howard (not sure of the year). It is owned by Rick Lee of Centurion boats. He had it built to identical specs to what the TFF's ran years ago. 6-71, bug catcher small cubic inch deal. It was cool to have Mike Kuhl out there tuning on it. We were spinning a small gear 48's and a cut down 10 7/8ths propellor. It grenaded the prop to like 9000 and then started to hook up so I didnt get the "In your face TFF leave."
    It pulls a wheelie thats for sure. The boat is beautiful inside and out and was a blast to drive.

BenchRacer
    VERY NICE!!!!! boat

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast