Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barron Sprint

LD Mandella
    Posting for a friend, Barron Sprint nice shape complete less motor, Please contact Eddie Mcpheeters at 520-400-1423 for details. Some pics below, I can e-mail more pics upon request.

lilrick
    Is it RH drive?

dmontzsta
    That is pretty cool.
    lilrick, here is your chance.

ColeTR2
    how much?

CircleJerk
    Very interesting, but $6500! Who can drive in lane 1 when your body is in lane 2? It's a buoy distroyer, but I like the boat! Who was the original driver, and cant make out the designer name....looks like Rusty? Whirlaway? What is the heigth of the sides?

CircleJerk
    Is it RH drive?
    YES

LD Mandella
    It is right hand drive and was designed by Rusty, really a very interesting piece with lots of interesting design touches, there is a plac behind the steering wheel that says "to hell with the way they do it in California" not to piss off the CA. people. Give Ed a call he is a great guy and can fill in most details. 520-400-1423

Sleek-Jet
    there is a plac behind the steering wheel that says "to hell with the way they do it in California"
    I'd buy it just for that...

olbiezer
    interesting sprint.....i have never seen one with the biezer style side boards......mine sure doesent have em.....i like the price though lol

LeE ss13
    When the Hobbit was a Hallett in 1969, it was RH drive. It later became a ski race boat owned by George Stewart with a Paul Grichard motor in it called Plum Loco, (it was purple). The next owner crashed it at Parker, in the '70s, and broke it in half. I ended up with a few of the pieces and parts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast