Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Guru..... howz about helpin a brotha out...

Tom Brown

Tom,
    You graciously offered to help me in a time of need and I wont forget that. I would be honored to help with the insertion process of your waxy bullet. A vigorous shower and cleaning would be much appreciated and I will poilish up on my light pushing skills with my pinky. Anything for my Canadian friend.
    Tony

Whatever you do Tom hang onto that thing. I've heard they can shoot clear across a room if not handled in the correct manner.

photo chick
    Whatever you do Tom hang onto that thing. I've heard they can shoot clear across a room if not handled in the correct manner.
    yeah and make sure you have a nurse on hand to help you out when you loose it under the bed..ooh I guess Tony can play the nurse, good luck with that Tom..

Tom you might want to consider the Orange Marmalade flavored lubricating jelly. I have no idea how close proximity one needs to get to "assist" here but I'd hate to get one of those bullits with that standard stuff at about 50 mph in the kisser, if ya know what I mean.

Jbb
    More of Brown's Homoerotic ramblings.....:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

MAXIMUS
    Tom you might want to consider the Orange Marmalade flavored lubricating jelly. I have no idea how close proximity one needs to get to "assist" here but I'd love to sample one of those bullits with that standard stuff at about 50 mph in the pooper, if ya know what I mean.:coffeycup
    Rexie... shit I just am not sure how to reply to this...
    Tom good hunting man! Just have a back up plan in case your first one turns to shit!:idea:

2manymustangs
    Tom good hunting man! Just have a back up plan in case your first one turns to shit!:idea:
    Ohhh man, you guys are soooooo SICK!!!!!! The visual of Tom (OR any guy) doing this make me wanna hurl and here you guys are joking about helping!!!!!!
    Good hunting man????????? :sqeyes:

Tom you might want to consider the Orange Marmalade flavored lubricating jelly. I have no idea how close proximity one needs to get to "assist" here but I'd hate to get one of those bullits with that standard stuff at about 50 mph in the kisser, if ya know what I mean.
    Tom you might want to consider the Orange Marmalade flavored lubricating jelly. I have no idea how close proximity one needs to get to "assist" here but I'd love to sample one of those bullits with that standard stuff at about 50 mph in the pooper, if ya know what I mean.
    You quote about as well as you deny your homosexuality Fabio.

MAXIMUS
    You quote about as well as I deny my homosexuality Fabio.
    Ok enough already...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast