Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wealth......lol

uvindex
    Can you imagine the tail the chicks who own those boats get?I came in here to say almost the same thing: If you can't get some nice tail when you pull into the marina in one of those, you might as well just kill yourself.

OnlyMoney
    I spotted a good looking Sunseeker in front of the BMW boat in that first pic.
    Once you get hooked on Sunseekers....you're hooked.
    Too bad we could only afford the 44'. :cry:

RiverToysJas
    Those are bitchen!!!
    Saw Mega-Yachts the other night on TV, and I've been thinking about this.......I want to be the guy that is in charge of the crew, and makes sure the Yacht gets to the places the owner needs it to be throughout the year. There are such jobs, and I bet there is at least one of those guys each of those boats too.... :idea:
    RTJas

Jbb
    =Terminal Velocity;2943786]http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45220&stc=1&d=11976770 96
    Is that really what i think it is chromallusion or similar? i'd hate to guess at what the material cost was to paint that beast.[/QUOTE]
    I think it's just different colors....look closely and you can see the seperate lines of color

soupersonic
    Are you only a junior baller if you dont have a helicopter on your yacht?

BajaMike
    If you ever drive or boat around Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami, on the Inter-Coastal Waterway, you see thousands of those boats....
    It's amazing, we could probably put together one of the biggest navys in the world with our rich peoples (and coke dealers) yachts and helicopters......:idea:

squirt'nmyload
    If you ever drive or boat around Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami, on the Inter-Coastal Waterway, you see thousands of those boats....
    It's amazing, we could probably put together one of the biggest navys in the world with our rich peoples (and coke dealers) yachts and helicopters......:idea:

in ft.lauderdale, we were all around there and there definately wasn't thousands. sport fishers are another story though

jdogginla
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1197677264
    My yacht is bigger than yours!
    Yeah but mine has a helicopter........Biatch!

jetboat
    growing up in huntington beach years ago,crusing thru balboa,newport area,had a weiman,if one of those monsters had real people on board,would say! nice boat,is it paid for,or how much are the mounthlys?we were fliped of,told of,the finger,after they were done,i simply stated i have a pink slip,have a nice day.

RiverToysJas
    growing up in huntington beach years ago,crusing thru balboa,newport area,had a weiman,if one of those monsters had real people on board,would say! nice boat,is it paid for,or how much are the mounthlys?we were fliped of,told of,the finger,after they were done,i simply stated i have a pink slip,have a nice day.
    Are you drunk? :idea:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast