Thread: Davco?

Havasu Cig
    Wondering if anybody has dealt with the above company. I ordered a hitch lock set for a Rapid Hitch at the L.A. boat show and was told it would take two weeks to get it. It has been about 5 weeks now and I have not received the parts yet. I can't seem to get a call back from the guy and he does not answer the phone. They already charged my card for the parts. They are out of Torrance and I am wondering if I am going to have to take a drive up there.
    Here are pics of the hitch and locking set I ordered.
    http://hitchsolutions.com/images/rapidhitch.jpg
    http://hitchsolutions.com/images/Lockingpinset5.jpg

Three Days Only
    We have been machining these parts for them for about three months now!!!
    The problem is, instead of making them, I have been sitting out back smoking weed, and drinking bottles of goose. The old machine operator before me had a on the job injury. He got his dick stuck inside of one of the HASS mills. Some how his package ended up in a box, and is most likely getting shipped to you since they have only sent one drop ship purchase order to us. If you get it, send it back. He is half the man he used to be and really would like his package returned to him as quick as possiable.
    LOL
    Herman

Charley
    I got mine at Teague Chris, I'd be a lil concerned if someone who makes pot metal barbecues was machining my hitch, just athought ...stay away from the ones that say "modern air" on them.

Reaper1
    I have one of these over priced hitches. Herman, can you hook me up with one of the key deals??? That is when you put down the joint and the orange Goose. :boxed:

Havasu Cig
    I got a hold of the guy last night said he has had some family issues and will ship me the stuff this week.
    Charley, I just bought the locking pins from him, I already have the hitch.
    Thanks for the replies even though 3DO's has me a little confused.

Charley
    Thanks for the replies even though 3DO's has me a little confused.
    Oh he is the king of congoosesion...

Three Days Only
    Oh he is the king of congoosesion...
    congooseision........ what a word.