Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drama, Drama, Drama

adjones419
    Here's the deal...my roommate is graduating tomorrow morning. We went out to have a few beers and celebrate tonight. He sees a girl he used to date and decides he wants to take her home, no problem.
    I drove to the bar, so we're in my truck. She's with a few of her friends and their boyfriends. We go to leave (I'm taking myself, her, and my roommate home), and her friends' boyfriends come outside to start shit with us. They say they're worried about her and don't want her to leave with us. Did I mention they're douchebags? So one guy gets up in my face...I tell him he better just go back inside, which he doesn't. I push him and he falls over the parking curb, then stumbles back into the bar to get his big "Marine" buddy. He starts yelling shit about being Italian and in the mafia...ok, whatever. We hop in my truck and head home.
    The girl gets a call from her friend...says the guy has a broken ankle and they're headed to the ER. I guess when I pushed him, he fell down and hurt himself. He doesn't know me, and I don't know him. Any legal implications with all of this? I have a few witnesses, so I'm not really worried about it...he was just drunk and wanted to start a fight. I just wanted to go home and go to bed, so I pushed him off of me and called it a night. People are stupid, that's for sure.

Magic34
    Here's the deal...my roommate is graduating tomorrow morning. We went out to have a few beers and celebrate tonight. He sees a girl he used to date and decides he wants to take her home, no problem.
    I drove to the bar, so we're in my truck. She's with a few of her friends and their boyfriends. We go to leave (I'm taking myself, her, and my roommate home), and her friends' boyfriends come outside to start shit with us. They say they're worried about her and don't want her to leave with us. Did I mention they're douchebags? So one guy gets up in my face...I tell him he better just go back inside, which he doesn't. I push him and he falls over the parking curb, then stumbles back into the bar to get his big "Marine" buddy. He starts yelling shit about being Italian and in the mafia...ok, whatever. We hop in my truck and head home.
    The girl gets a call from her friend...says the guy has a broken ankle and they're headed to the ER. I guess when I pushed him, he fell down and hurt himself. He doesn't know me, and I don't know him. Any legal implications with all of this? I have a few witnesses, so I'm not really worried about it...he was just drunk and wanted to start a fight. I just wanted to go home and go to bed, so I pushed him off of me and called it a night. People are stupid, that's for sure.
    Did your buddy score?

adjones419
    Did your buddy score?
    He just headed to bed with her, so I'd say there's a damn good chance.

Magic34
    I wouldn't worry about the other issue too much. If the guy goes around starting fights, he may be used to being on his ass.

HOOTER SLED-
    Just call it a night and don't sweat it. Make sure to ask your boy to smell his finger later.

adjones419
    I wouldn't worry about the other issue too much. If the guy goes around starting fights, he may be used to being on his ass.
    I could definitely tell he's one of "those guys." The bad thing was...his girlfriend was good looking and very sweet and quiet. I could tell she was embarrassed by the whole situation. Hopefully he'll wake up tomorrow and realize what an idiot he is.

BigDoug
    Put your ear up to the door and give us updates !!

Magic34
    Put your ear up to the door and give us updates !!
    You sick focker!!!! :devil:
    Get a camera and post some pics.

adjones419
    I guess I'm just too good of a friend since I'm the one who stands up for a buddy and he's knocking off a piece right now while I'm on ***boat telling all you guys about it!

Magic34
    he's knocking off a piece right now while I'm on ***boat telling all you guys about it!
    Big Doug wants you to prove it. It'll make for a good laugh. Seriously, that would be funny.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast