Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Lifted 07 Dodge by UPW

Uniqueperformancewest
    Hey guys,
    I just wanted to post some pics up of Sean from the boards truck. He has an 07 2500HD that we just did an 8" Rize kit on, it came out really nice and looks awesome. We ran 20" RBP wheels with 37" Toyos, also we through on a new 6.7L RBP Exhaust. Tell me what you guys think.
    Thanks John
    UPW

Formula Dude
    John
    Looks great!

riverbound
    Looks Good. Not a fan of the black wheels though.
    Here is mine.
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...d/Dodge008.jpg

gramps
    sorry but those black wheels just don't do anything for me

BajaMike
    Hey guys,
    I just wanted to post some pics up of Sean from the boards truck. He has an 07 2500HD that we just did an 8" Rize kit on, it came out really nice and looks awesome. We ran 20" RBP wheels with 37" Toyos, also we through on a new 6.7L RBP Exhaust. Tell me what you guys think.
    Thanks John
    UPW
    Why don't you post the pictures instead of attaching them....makes it a lot easier for people to view.......:idea:
    Here...I'll do one for you............
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...7&d=1197756778

Uniqueperformancewest
    I love the black wheels, they really go well with the charcoal grey and with the black exhaust and when Sean tints the tail lights its going to look really awesome. Mike I would love to post pictures in the post but I don't know how to do that, haha.
    Thanks for the comments guys, he loved the truck and I loved the way it looks, definetly represents.
    Thanks John
    UPW

cc322
    Yep havent seen one set of black wheels that look good to me but other then that the truck came out nice. Now then can you do a 08 Superduty and post it??????

riverbound
    I love the black wheels, they really go well with the charcoal grey and with the black exhaust and when Sean tints the tail lights its going to look really awesome. Mike I would love to post pictures in the post but I don't know how to do that, haha.
    Thanks for the comments guys, he loved the truck and I loved the way it looks, definetly represents.
    Thanks John
    UPW
    If the truck was white or black it would look better with the black wheels IMO.
    good to hear HE was happy with it since it was his $$$ not ours.

Uniqueperformancewest
    cc322, If you have an 08 Superduty I can do it and then post pics of it haha.
    Riverbound, thanks for the comments on the truck.
    Some people like the black and some dont, I got alot of compliments driving it around and Im a big fan of the black wheels on trucks but everyone has their own thing. I like the chrome wheels alot aswell, ahhh who knows certain things look good on certain trucks haha.
    Thanks John
    UPW

BajaMike
    Mike I would love to post pictures in the post but I don't know how to do that, haha.
    Thanks John
    UPW
    Ok....let me help you out.....good looking truck!!
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...8&d=1197756791

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast