Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: What a difference a Year makes...............

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Dude your so jacked up. I told you awhile back that Dave could take your boat this past weekend when he would be having his get together.
    You just told me about the dolly trailer maybe 2 weeks ago. The boat wasn't and isn't ready.
    Remember the day I called the shop to come over and work on the boat but you never called me back? Well, you called after the day was over... How many times have I called and asked "what's your work week look like, are you going to be around?" Then I still call the morning of to make sure your there because sometimes you take off.
    Who's jacked up?...lol

MEANSTREAK
    I wonder what the neighbors were thinking as they looked out there window.

BILLY.B
    You just told me about the dolly trailer maybe 2 weeks ago. The boat wasn't and isn't ready.
    Remember the day I called the shop to come over and work on the boat but you never called me back? Well, you called after the day was over... How many times have I called and asked "what's your work week look like, are you going to be around?" Then I still call the morning of to make sure your there because sometimes you take off.
    Who's jacked up?...lolI probably tried to call you back when you were at the motorcross track or when you were at the river making money. And seriously dude i'm always at the shop/booth unless I go out for lunch. It can't cost you that much in gas to cruise by and ck. Either way Chief, the dolly trailer I arranged for you is here at the house ready for your ride. Just so you know!!!!!. LOL

TonkaDriver
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...7_021_copy.jpg
    Doing that to a hummer is just plain wrong. Hooking that boat up to a pink hummer should be a capitol offense.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Doing that to a hummer is just plain wrong. Hooking that boat up to a pink hummer should be a capitol offense.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...7_021_copy.jpg
    We need to chop maxie into that thing towing plan B....:idea:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast