Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TPR Day at Lake Elsinore

cyclone
    A bunch of Tom Papp's friends got together at Lake Elsinore last January, about a week or so after he passed away. It was a good way to remember our friend and deal with the grief of losing him. It was suggested that we do it again and the date january 13th (sunday) was thrown out there. So a few of us are gassing up the boats, filling up the coolers, and heading to the cove down at the south end of the lake for a day of boating.
    We''ll be launching from the public ramp off of lakeshore drive at about 10am. If any of Tom's friends want to come out that would be cool. bring your boat and a good story to tell about what he did for you or how he made you laugh.
    see you out there.
    -mike

as you know ... I'll be there ...
    last year was great talking and laughing about Tommy, this year should be just as good!
    just leave your ring at home

Nucking futs
    Im in, and I have room for a few tag alongs.

noregret$
    A bunch of Tom Papp's friends got together at Lake Elsinore last January, about a week or so after he passed away. It was a good way to remember our friend and deal with the grief of losing him. It was suggested that we do it again and the date january 13th (sunday) was thrown out there. So a few of us are gassing up the boats, filling up the coolers, and heading to the cove down at the south end of the lake for a day of boating.
    We''ll be launching from the public ramp off of lakeshore drive at about 10am. If any of Tom's friends want to come out that would be cool. bring your boat and a good story to tell about what he did for you or how he made you laugh.
    see you out there.
    -mike
    13 TH SOUNDS GREAT GIVES EVERYONE TIME TO GET THREW THE HOLIDAYS AND GET THERE TOYS RUNNING LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL OUT THERE (NO REGRET$)

Lana
    Im in, and I have room for a few tag alongs.
    Would love to go, but I froze my ass off last year and didn't like the restroom facilities on the boat.

27 Awesome cat
    Would love to go, but I froze my ass off last year and didn't like the restroom facilities on the boat.
    You can use my bathroom

W.O.T
    I will be be there had a good time last year.

McIntyrelocal
    Its on the calender see everyone out there.

Lana
    You can use my bathroom
    Billy,
    Are you and Missy planning on coming down for this? If so, I will have to consider this. I would love to see you guys.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast