Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TPR Day at Lake Elsinore

cyclone
    Since I heard it was kinda a "family affair" ,..I talked to Mom and she would like to be there too. Can I find anyone willing to give Mom a ride?(she would be TOTALLY thrilled)
    She has never been in a boat like these, let alone anything Tom might have helped with.
    She might be 78 yrs old, but she is feisty!
    N
    she's welcome to as many rides in my boat as she likes. you too nancy.

noregret$
    Since I heard it was kinda a "family affair" ,..I talked to Mom and she would like to be there too. Can I find anyone willing to give Mom a ride?(she would be TOTALLY thrilled)
    She has never been in a boat like these, let alone anything Tom might have helped with.
    She might be 78 yrs old, but she is feisty!
    N
    well it ISN'T the fastest but it will run all day, the papps have rides all day, tell mom , NO REGRET$ WILL BE THERE FOR HER!!!!

blue wonder
    well it ISN'T the fastest but it will run all day, the papps have rides all day, tell mom , NO REGRET$ WILL BE THERE FOR HER!!!!
    you ought to let her drive...it would probably go faster!!!!!!

Nancy ... you can call me on my cell (209-678-7031) and we'll arrange to make sure your family gets as many seats as you need ... I know we have a couple of cruisers going as well as go fast boats, so it won't be a problem.
    Brian Busby

noregret$
    you ought to let her drive...it would probably go faster!!!!!!
    your probably right, thought you didn't go on hot boat any more, god help us ( THE WONDER BLUNDER ) is back!!!!
    now hook on to a boat, show up...lol c ya over christmas

blue wonder
    your probably right, thought you didn't go on hot boat any more, god help us ( THE WONDER BLUNDER ) is back!!!!
    now hook on to a boat, show up...lol c ya over christmas
    im boatless and motorless!!!!!

plj/fry
    to the papps if you want to call on my cell phone 714 615-0644 I'll bring the toon home from the river that way you can all go... bob fry

His#1fan
    Along with Mom and Nancy, Mike and I (and possibly my whole family) want to be there and ride along if there is room. I agree....you should let mom drive....she could probably handle the boat better then some of the men in the group! Remember, she is Tom's mom, after all! Looking forward to seeing all of you.
    Laura (or for those of you who know me by what Tommy called me....Laura Beth)

blue wonder
    [QUOTE=His#1fan;2946918] I agree....you should let mom drive....she could probably handle the boat better then some of the men in the group! QUOTE]
    hey big dummy i think this is directed to you!!!!!!!!

noregret$
    [QUOTE=His#1fan;2946918] I agree....you should let mom drive....she could probably handle the boat better then some of the men in the group! QUOTE]
    hey big dummy i think this is directed to you!!!!!!!!
    HELL SHE PROBABLY CAN, AFTER ALL SHE IS TOMS MOM!!!!
    NOW IF SHE CAN REACH THE GAS PEDDLE IS ANOTHER STORY LOL KP AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 13 TH

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast