Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need F-29 info (total length)

new2cats
    Anyone have the TOTAL length info for a DCB F-29 on the trailer with drives??? Talking with an RE agent about houses with boat garages....she needs criteria.
    Thought that HB could help on a Sunday????
    Thanks

JryLineman
    My 32 is 39' 11' with drive guard , so im assuming yours is 36' 11'. Pivot hitch will take close to 3 feet out.

INSman
    Anyone have the TOTAL length info for a DCB F-29 on the trailer with drives??? Talking with an RE agent about houses with boat garages....she needs criteria.
    Thanks
    I can only hope and assume that you are talking with Michele Bravata about your Havasu home needs ?!? :idea:

Kilrtoy
    Thanks
    First we will need to know what engine package so we can give you the correct length:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Kachina26
    I can only hope and assume that you are talking with Michele Bravata about your Havasu home needs ?!? :idea:
    Obviously not, because she knows the length already! I know this because my spec house garage was just a touch short for SelfMade's boat. But he has a drive guard, and I think that was the deal breaker. But seriously, you ought to be working with Michele

new2cats
    Is that MIMI??? If so...YES...spoke with her today. I am willing to utilize the HB forum resources and be a good little boat buddy!

new2cats
    First we will need to know what engine package so we can give you the correct length:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    Dude..you kill me......went with 3,400HP per side Sikorsky T700-GE-701C turbine engines ...that should make ya' happy
    See link:
    http://www.sikorsky.com/details/0,96...ETI254,00.html

Kachina26
    Is that MIMI??? If so...YES...spoke with her today. I am willing to utilize the HB forum resources and be a good little boat buddy!
    No, it's Michele. She is actually a participant on the forums, goes to our events and is a good friend of many on the board. Not bad mouthing Mimi, never met her, don't even know anyone who has.

new2cats
    No, it's Michele. She is actually a participant on the forums, goes to our events and is a good friend of many on the board. Not bad mouthing Mimi, never met her, don't even know anyone who has.
    OH...OK..thought MIMI was a nickname for Michelle???? Give me the info and I will call her too....looking to do something in April.
    Thanks for referral.
    BB

Kachina26
    OH...OK..thought MIMI was a nickname for Michelle???? Give me the info and I will call her too....looking to do something in April.
    Thanks for referral.
    BB
    http://lakehavasuhomes.net/
    Very good people for sure. RD approved as well

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast