Thread: Rogers - Sanger Splash??

corlish
    Cruising Ebay and found this boat for sale as a 1973 Sanger. As near as I can tell it is identical to our '71 Rogers Cyclone. The only difference that I can maybe see is the gunwale, it appears straight on the "Sanger" without the little rise that the Rogers has. Does anyone know if one splashed the other?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1866761510
    Corey

BK
    Well thats definately not a super jet (i used to have one) and it doesnt look like any sanger jet boat ive ever seen, but then im no expert.

cyclone
    I believe Roger Weiman designed the Cyclone after the Tahiti mold. Basically he stretched Tahiti's 16-footer. I'm pretty sure the only thing Roger splashed from Sanger was the bubble deck design. Old Rigger would know for sure.

76sanger
    my buddy was interested in buying this boat, cuz i have a sanger, and another friend has a sanger so he wanted one. i emailed the guy and asked some questions... i.e. How do u know its 500+ horsepower? reserve price etc.etc. and finally i asked for the vin# and of course its not a sanger. i lost the vin ### since, but it didnt start with SAN like mine does, it started with mhx or something like that (definetely m was the first letter)