Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My New Ride

wfoflat
    Nice boat!! Its going to look even better with blown deal in it.

Doin pretty good Adam,workn on the boat some and trying to get some Xmas things bought up .Cant wait for some good weather again.I know your ready to run the new ride
    I bet you been doing nothing but what Dana Mac tells you to do!!

beautiful boat there.

sawtooth
    Nice looking boat you picked up there. Jim built some nice hulls (had them layed up) and Don did some nice rigging. If you ever need some setup info Don is very easy to talk to and willing to help......but you most likely know this already. Good luck with the new ride and be safe. I bought a bare hull from Jim back in '88.

Lefty
    Congradulations AJ there is still time for you to meet us out at CFW for NY. Great looking boat. Looks like the floors are perfect.

Cheyenne372
    No, I think it was a Pontiac when Ron was running PGF. That's just a little 477 Chevy with iron heads, although it has ran 8.30's in my buddy's Cole hydro. It'll make a nice 9 second bracket piece until the blown alcohol motor is done.
    Adam:
    I think that Ron was running the Arias motor in that boat. That motor is now in Texas, probably to return as the powerplant for a little Sonic Blast Hydro.
    Does that boat have the hardware that Ron and Dale Bea made? He did some bitchin' custom hardware to lighten up the boat back in the day.
    Just be glad that you found it before I did....!

2manymustangs
    Very cool ride! Can I assume the alky/blower mota will be wearing a blue oval?

adjones419
    Very cool ride! Can I assume the alky/blower mota will be wearing a blue oval?
    You know what you do when you assume...you make an ass out of u and me.

adjones419
    Adam:
    I think that Ron was running the Arias motor in that boat. That motor is now in Texas, probably to return as the powerplant for a little Sonic Blast Hydro.
    Does that boat have the hardware that Ron and Dale Bea made? He did some bitchin' custom hardware to lighten up the boat back in the day.
    Just be glad that you found it before I did....!
    Gary, you're right it might have had the Arias motor in it. The Pontiac must have been in Ron's Canyon.
    Yep, Ron and Dale did the rigging and hardware installation on the boat. I have to say, Ron did one hell of a job painting it too.
    And what in the hell would you do with a flat? Stay down there in the mud with the other squirtboats!

adjones419
    Nice looking boat you picked up there. Jim built some nice hulls (had them layed up) and Don did some nice rigging. If you ever need some setup info Don is very easy to talk to and willing to help......but you most likely know this already. Good luck with the new ride and be safe. I bought a bare hull from Jim back in '88.
    I talked to Don briefly in Phoenix, and he said to call if I ever needed anything. I might take him up on that!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast