Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drivers license to buy gas poll...

Froggystyle
    I proposed an idea I came up with last weekend in this thread...
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173105
    and it got me thinking about how the acutal polling for something like this would go. So, here is a poll....
    The question is posed as it would be on a ballot... you either vote for it, or against it.
    Proposition 496: Valid ID for fuel bill
    This bill proposes that in order to purchase gasoline, propane or diesel, the purchaser must provide proof of a valid drivers license. If no valid drivers license is provided, service will be denied.
    Vote Yes or No...

vee-driven
    I vote... that's the gayest thing i heard in awhile!!!

Froggystyle
    I vote... that's the gayest thing i heard in awhile!!!
    You must not hear much actual gay stuff... Go hang out in BR if you really want to get a fill...
    Or search for posts by DJunkie...

2Driver
    I'm just not a fan of solutions that don’t directly address the core problem. Especially ones that, at the end of the day, will have a "go-around".
    We have enough laws we just need to stop being chicken $hit and start enforcing them IE
    Protect the border in force
    Enforce the no-hire or harbor of illegal’s.
    Pay your taxes
    Fix the guest worker program and maybe the anchor baby issue.
    How about posting some pics of that new FJ?

Froggystyle
    I'm just not a fan of solutions that don’t directly address the core problem. Especially ones that, at the end of the day, will have a "go-around".
    We have enough laws we just need to stop be chicken $hit and start to enforce them IE
    Pay your taxes
    I'm with you, but this solves a more fundamental issue than just illegal immigration... what it really does is get everyone who isn't legally allowed to drive off the road essentially. Lucky for us, 100% of illegal immigrants that drive are driving illegally, so this would, for all intents and purposes take all of the illegally driving illegal immigrants (as well as anyone with their license suspended or revoked) off the road entirely.
    Not finished yet. Wheels aren't in America yet (new KMC model) and the stereo still isn't done.. but here is one pic anyway with the roof painted, lift done, rack powdercoated and bike rack installed...
    http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_...serialNumber=2

FOXMAN
    We have enough laws we just need to stop being chicken $hit and start enforcing them IE
    Pay your taxes
    I agree. But if this is what it takes to help solve the problem. I'm for it.

maxwedge
    That's a great idea, except... Teenagers won't be able to mow lawns anymore, the Ederly who can't drive, and people who have DUI's won't be able to heat their homes with propane or cook burgers on a gas grill, and meanwhile all the mexicans that aren't stealing and siphoning your gas will be running around in hybrid natural gas/electric cars and top fuel dragsters.

2Driver
    Who was the guy that said: " I'm going to glue a burrito to the hood of my car and drive around the country until someone asks me what it is. Where ever that happens to be is where I am going to live" ?

ULTRA26 # 1
    Wes, I think it might help, at least here in SoCal

Wet Dream
    Like I said in your earlier thread, by doing this, you just created the biggest black market in Drivers Licenses. What does that get the American citizen? A whole new task force to fight this new crime, that WE have to pay MORE taxes for. Brilliant idea Froggy.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast