Thread: Golf Cart Hook Ups!!!

BLOWN HOWARD
    Somebody on the bords have the hook up on a golf cart only gas!!

djunkie
    What no Rhino for you?

TOBTEK
    call aron at Stretch plastic's in Boumont (SP?) he had some great deals on gas clubcars when I was building them. 951-922-2226. Also my brother is thinking of selling a pimped lifted gas clubcar if your interested. painted, wheels tires, stereo, rear seat assy, ect. you will finf that its MUCH easier and less expensive to get one done. They will nickel and dime you to death :cry: Rainbow carts up in Corona also has some relly nice stuff, but they are kinda spendy.

djunkie
    You looking for a stocker or one thats all fixed up? How much you looking to spend? I know a few places to look but need to know what your looking for.

HM
    Prestige Fab in Canyon Lake does some sick azz stuff, and now they are doing a ton of Rhino's. I walk by that place everyday and can't beleive the stuff they make.

Mrs. casean
    call aron at Stretch plastic's in Boumont (SP?) he had some great deals on gas clubcars when I was building them. 951-922-2226. Also my brother is thinking of selling a pimped lifted gas clubcar if your interested. painted, wheels tires, stereo, rear seat assy, ect. you will finf that its MUCH easier and less expensive to get one done. They will nickel and dime you to death :cry: Rainbow carts up in Corona also has some relly nice stuff, but they are kinda spendy.
    Aaron at Stretch is a great guy! Worth a try! Good luck!

H20 Toie
    Get a Rhino

JB in so cal
    Get a Rhino
    Call Toby!

BLOWN HOWARD
    What no Rhino for you?
    Nope!!!! If i was going to spend that much money on something i would just buy a sand rail. I am looking for a gas stocker and do the rest my self. No Baller status here!!!!!!!