Thread: Happy Holidays

Eliminator 4 Life
    Well it is finally here my last day of work for peak season. For most of you that dont know besides selling boats Im a UPS driver. This year has been one of the busiest years I have ever seen at UPS. But off the work subject I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe Holidays. I have met alot of great people on here and I hope to meet more next year. So thanks for a wonderful year and Damn isnt it time for the LA BOAT SHOW "PUT THE KEY IN THE HOLE AND LETS ROLL". Thanks again to all my friends and HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
    Remember if you are looking for a new ELIMINATOR, Nordic, Sanger, Monterey, Bluewater, or JC pontoon hit me up I would be glad tyo give you the best possible price I can to earn your business

ChumpChange
    UPS sucks. I sent loan docs to a borrower, UPS Next Day Air on Wednesday, needing the docs to get there yesterday as their office is closed today. They missed the deadline and now the docs will not be able to be signed until Tuesday. When I called UPS and asked them why it wasn't delivered, they told me their plane was late into Phoenix.
    Sorry to vent, now I have to work next week because of UPS.

azgfboatgirl
    Hey, my package was suppose to be here yesterday....Busy or not quit slackin....
    Happy Holidays!!

Mrs.Racer277
    Well it is finally here my last day of work for peak season. For most of you that dont know besides selling boats Im a UPS driver. This year has been one of the busiest years I have ever seen at UPS. But off the work subject I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe Holidays. I have met alot of great people on here and I hope to meet more next year. So thanks for a wonderful year and Damn isnt it time for the LA BOAT SHOW "PUT THE KEY IN THE HOLE AND LETS ROLL". Thanks again to all my friends and HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
    Remember if you are looking for a new ELIMINATOR, Nordic, Sanger, Monterey, Bluewater, or JC pontoon hit me up I would be glad tyo give you the best possible price I can to earn your business
    Happy Holidays Hun I've missed you around here.

OGShocker
    Merry Christmas, "little" buddy!

riverbound
    You have a good one too Rop.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Rob!

NOTALENT
    Have a good one brotha....a new seasons starting soon....so be ready!! :crossx:

Aqua Boogie1
    Yeah, today is our last too here at Fed Ex, but have a nice x-mas and safe new years Rob!!!!!

djunkie
    Merry Christmas Rob. See ya at the Boat Show. :rollside: