Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has got there new hot boat mag?

rlemn8r
    Just got mine in the mail. Looks real nice, but look's alot like powerboat mag. Sorry, didn't mean to use foul language. What do you think??

I haven't had anything decent to wipe my ass with since my subscription ran out .

Singleton
    Looks OK, now I just have to read it. The women look way better then in the past.

bchbum
    Just got it , Morgan Milosevich looks good & so does the mag. So far the issue looks good.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Not yet

shippingguy
    Got mine today. Looks better. It will be interesting to see the future issues.

blownjet
    Just got mine in the mail. Looks real nice, but look's alot like powerboat mag. Sorry, didn't mean to use foul language. What do you think??
    i agree, needs more info on older boats though,the back section is the best part of the mag along with stories.

Kilrtoy
    ***boat has a Magazine

Sleeper CP
    ***boat has a Magazine

Beat me to it
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

sawtooth
    Got mine tonight, I like it. I like the way they did the photos but most of all I like the larger print and the spaceing between the lines....is sucks to get old, in my early 40's and my arms are almost not long enough to hold print out to where I can see it. I miss the performance section that used to be in the back but they say they don't want to just put any old boat in the mag only really nice ones.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast