Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The greatest gift!!!!

2manymustangs
    Let us not forget what this season is all about. It's not about gifts, it's about ONE gift!
    2 Corinthians 9:15
    Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
    --------------
    John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    My wish is that all of my friends here enjoy the true meaning of the season and understand the gift that was given for us all 2000+ years ago.
    Merry CHRISTmas to all of my good friends here, proud to call you all friends!

Rattle Can Lou
    I appreciate your message there Mr. Stang. We tend to drift off into our own little world this time of year.
    I would ask you though to refrain from calling two guys on here friends. Mr Dave Sammons and Mr. Billy B. cannot, under no circumstances be called anybody's friend. I know this is the time of year to forgive and I wish I could, but they stepped way outta bounds...thanks..Rcl

2manymustangs
    Good to see your positive response dude!
    "Let whoever here is blameless throw the first stone"... :argue:

You were, are, and always will be the dirigible I mean original ***boat Santa Lou.

2manymustangs
    Drifting Santa is baaaaaaaack...

Rattle Can Lou
    Thanks Rex, I'm slowly gettin my self esteem back, I know what a rape victim must go through now...I wish I felt more like talkin to those guys but man, when you get an attorney involved, that is the last straw...enough rambling.

The Doctor
    Let us not forget what this season is all about. It's not about gifts, it's about ONE gift!
    2 Corinthians 9:15
    Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
    --------------
    John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    My wish is that all of my friends here enjoy the true meaning of the season and understand the gift that was given for us all 2000+ years ago.
    Merry CHRISTmas to all of my good friends here, proud to call you all friends!
    No greater gift has ever been given. Thanks for the reminder!

Lol's! Don't you feel the Love, little buddy.....C'mon!

dossangers
    Thanks Rex, I'm slowly gettin my self esteem back, I know what a rape victim must go through now...I wish I felt more like talkin to those guys but man, when you get an attorney involved, that is the last straw...enough rambling.
    Dont worry Mike NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY will out do Last years Santa Even though This years Santa was endorsed by Barack Obama!! & Oprah!

You got that wright Wayne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast